Jack Sparrow #11

Imagine you're getting married and Jack Sparrow, unexpectedly, but humorously, crashes the wedding.

*Requested by Janepeg*

Today's the day that you weren't excited for. It was your wedding day with your arranged fiancé, Gregory Benedict. Your high society parents arranged this marriage with him because they wanted you to be a responsible adult and carry on your duties as a wife. But you knew the real reason why they did it was because the Benedict Family are a very rich family of Port Royal and their only son happened to be the heir to all of his family's fortunes. You didn't want to go through this arranged marriage with Gregory, let alone marry a rich man because you weren't interested in marrying a rich man and you wanted to leave your high society life to live your adventure life, like sailing away with pirates.

***

You were in the guest bedroom with two servants helping you with your wedding dress. The dress you were wearing was picked out by Gregory's parents and it was not the best looking. You probably would've liked it if you could rip the long sleeves off of it and it probably would have been the best looking dress that you would wear.

You were nervous about marrying Gregory, especially since you didn't know what he looked like because your parents and his parents thought it would be bad luck if you both saw each other before the wedding, which you thought it was the most ridicu...

You were nervous about marrying Gregory, especially since you didn't know what he looked like because your parents and his parents thought it would be bad luck if you both saw each other before the wedding, which you thought it was the most ridiculous and dimwitted idea you've ever heard. You never got to meet him when you arrived at Port Royal, but you weren't upset about it. You've heard so much about him from some of the servants, like him being with other women, even when he's in an arranged marriage, and he's not the nicest man you want to be around with. You knew right then that he was definitely not the man that you wanted to be with. You didn't love him and you had a strong feeling that he didn't love you either.

***

Gregory was in his bedroom, barely dressed properly for the wedding as he was having a heated make out session with a curly red headed servant named Veronica. He pulled away from the kiss and said to her, rudely, "Your lips...are quite chapped. I've felt better lips than yours. Now I must get ready for my wedding. Shoo-Shoo, Veronica." She scoffed as she walked away, while fixing her hair and dress, and left his bedroom. While Gregory was changing into his wedding suit, he kept muttering about marrying you, in a bad way. "My parents are insane for making me marrying his woman I haven't even met. She's probably not even pretty." He said, as he looked at himself in the body mirror and straightened his jacket. "Now I better put on my wig." He added.

All of a sudden, a man, who almost looked just like Gregory, fell into his bedroom from the window and Gregory yelped, in a high pitched voice. The man had dark brown dreadlocks, with metallic beads and trinkets hanging down on his hair, a goatee that was braided in two, with a couple of beads, a red bandana, dark brown eyes, and tan skin. He got up, wobbling a bit, before he looked straight at Gregory. "Oh, 'ello. You're probably wondering why I'm here." The man said, sounding like he was drunk. "I'm running away from the Royal Navy." He admitted, with a laugh. Gregory just stood there, with his wide eyes and his finger, dramatically, pointing at the man. "And now I need a disguise. Can I borrow some of your clothes?" He added.