Johnny Depp #15

Imagine you're starring in a movie with your father, Johnny Depp.

*Requested by MysticBeauty3*

When you were five years old, your parents got a divorce and your father, Johnny Depp, got full custody of you. Your parents had disagreements over the years and, then, your mother filed for divorce. It tough for you because you didn't want your parents to get a divorce and your mother moved somewhere else from where you and Johnny live. But you were happy that you're staying with Johnny because you didn't get to see him that much during his acting career and he would have to travel to other places to do some scenes for a movie.

Johnny felt bad for not being there that much for you, so he decided to take you everywhere with him while he was doing his career because he felt that being there for you was the most important priority for him. You enjoy being around him a lot than what it was like before. You got to go to the sets of his movies that he was in, got to travel with him, and participated in his interviews and press conferences. It was the best thing in your life to finally know what it was like to be around Johnny's acting career.

***

Today, now ten years old, you were on the set of Tim Burton's film, Alice in Wonderland, starring as the main character, Alice, and Johnny was starring as the Mad Hatter. After accompanying your father's acting career for the past five years, you've decided to become an actress. When you told him, he was very happy to hear about it and he suggested that you should audition for Tim's upcoming film version of Alice in Wonderland. You auditioned and Tim chose you for the role of Alice after he found you having a natural talent in acting just like Johnny. You were excited that you got the part and you were gonna be in a movie with your father. But you were also nervous at the same time.

After you got your makeup and hair done and you got into costume, it was time for you to be on the set of what scene was gonna be filmed on this day. You met with Johnny, who was in his Mad Hatter makeup and costume, and you both went on the set, which was the scene where Alice tries to comprehend with her surroundings because she thinks it's all a dream. Tim instructed you and Johnny to get onto the balcony before he gave out further directing instructions.

"Alright, (y/n), I want you to lean onto the railing and stare out into the distance as if you're looking out at the horizon. When Johnny—your dad comes out with you, keep looking at the horizon until you, Alice, feels doubtful and, then, you turn to your dad and feel these emotions." Tim instructed. You nodded. "You excited?" Tim asked. You nodded, excitedly, and said, "Yes, I am, Tim." "You memorized your lines really good?" Tim asked again. "I did." You answered. Johnny chuckled at your response because he thought it was cute. "Alright, perfect." Tim said, and you and him high-fived. "Johnny, I know you got it and you know what to do, so why don't you both get into your spots?" Tim said, and, then, you and Johnny got into your spots for the scene.

Right after Tim yelled 'Action!', you and Johnny got into character as Alice and Mad Hatter while you both were doing the scene. "Why can't I wake up if this is all a dream?" You, as Alice, said. "You still believe it's a dream, Alice?" Johnny said, in his Mad Hatter voice, lisping a bit. "It's just hard to wake up, I suppose. You're just a figment of my imagination, but I still feel like I've known you, Hatter." You said. "I'm sure that I've known you sometime ago, Alice." Johnny said. "I just wish I knew what this is if it isn't a dream. If you did know me from sometime ago, then, why can't I remember you? It just doesn't make sense." You said. "Tell me something, my dear. If I was a dream, would you still miss me?" Johnny asked, sadly. You felt tears were starting to form in your (e/c) eyes as you stared into his lime green contact eyes before you answered, "Honestly, I would, Hatter."

"And cut!" Tim said. You sniffled and took a couple of deep breaths. Then, you felt a handkerchief dabbing on your cheeks to wipe away the tears. You looked up at Johnny, who looked at you, worried. "You okay, sweetheart?" He asked, in his normal voice. You nodded and said, "I'm fine, dad." "Okay. I wanted to make sure. You were fantastic, (y/n). Tim was right. You do have a natural talent in acting." Johnny said. You blushed, in embarrassment, and said, "Just like you, daddy." He chuckled and said, in his Hatter voice, "Absolutely, my dear." You giggled afterwards.

***

After months of filming scenes, today was the last day of filming for you and Johnny. The scene was after Alice beheads the Jabberwocky and she's saying 'goodbye' to Mad Hatter. You were sad that it was the last day filming because you enjoyed acting with your father and being with him every single moment of the day, except the times when you had to be pulled aside and do some schoolwork with the set teacher. Plus, you enjoyed seeing your father as Mad Hatter and you didn't like the idea of saying 'goodbye' to him.

"Alright, (y/n), you have the vile of Jabberwocky purple blood in your hand and it's your—Alice's ticket back to her home. But before you drink it, you say 'goodbye' to Mad Hatter. Got it?" Tim asked. "Got it, Tim." You answered. "Alright, everyone. Quiet on the set." Tim instructed. You took a deep breath as your emotions were starting to get to you before Tim yelled, "Action!" You got into character and, then, you looked down at the purple liquid in the small vile before hearing Johnny, who was in character, walk up from behind you, with a sad expression on his face.

"You could stay, Alice." He whispered, in his Mad Hatter voice. You turned around and looked up at him. "What an idea. A crazy, mad, wonderful idea." You, as Alice, said, smiling a bit, making him smile a little as well. But, then, your smile went away as you said, "But I can't. My family will be worried about me." "Will you be back one day?" Johnny, as Mad Hatter, asked. You started feeling the tears forming in your eyes before you replied, "I don't know, Hatter. I don't know when I'll be back. But I know I won't forget you." "Neither will I, my dear." Johnny said.

Then, you walked up to Johnny and hugged him. He wrapped his arms around you and hugged you back. "I'm gonna miss you, Hatter." You said, as the tears ran down your cheeks. He petted your wavy blonde hair and whispered, "I'm gonna miss you too, Alice." Moments later, you both pulled away from the hug and he wiped the tears off your cheeks. "Hatter...why is a raven like a writing desk?" You asked. "I haven't the slightest idea." He said. You chuckled, softly, as you sniffled a bit before you opened the vile and drank the purple liquid. "Goodbye...Hatter." You said, after a tear fell down your left cheek again. "Fairfarren, Alice." Johnny whispered, as the two of you stared at each other for a bit until you both heard, "Cut!"

"Great job, everyone. That's a wrap." You heard Tim say. After that, you sighed, sadly, as you lowered your head down. Then, you saw Johnny kneeling down in front of you and he looked up at you, worried. "Sweetheart, are you okay?" He asked, in his normal voice. You shook your head, in response. "What is it, (y/n)?" "I'm sad that it's the last day of filming and...and I know we're acting, but I don't wanna say 'goodbye' to Hatter." You said, sniffling. "Aw, sweetheart. Come here." Johnny said, standing up, and, then, he held his arms out towards you and you embraced him in a hug. "There's no need to be sad, (y/n). It's not like you're never gonna act ever again and we'll do some more movies together." He said, while he rubbed your back.

"And hey." Johnny began to say, as he pulled away from the hug, but kept his arms on your shoulders. "You won't have to say 'goodbye' Hatter." He said. "Because he'll be with you all the time whenever you wish for him to be here." Johnny said, in his Mad Hatter voice, which made you giggle. "There's that smile that I love from my favorite girl." He added, with a smile, as he wiped the tears off your cheeks. "Thank you for making me feel better, dad." You said. "Of course, (y/n). I hate to see my little girl sad. Plus, you'll probably see Hatter again because there's a sequel to Alice in Wonderland and we'll see if Tim will make a sequel movie that we can be in together." Johnny explained. "I would like that a lot." You said.

After talking for a little bit and you felt more better than before, Johnny took your hand into his and asked, "What do you say we get out of our makeup and costume and go get some dinner?" "Can it be pizza?" You asked. He laughed and said, "Whatever you want, (y/n). And maybe even some ice cream for dessert?" You giggled and answered, "I can't say 'no' to ice cream." Then, you both laughed and walked off the set to change out of costume and remove the makeup before leaving for the evening.