The Grand Finale Story

Imagine you saving Johnny Depp and the JD Characters from an evil villain.

You're a local detective who was recently hired by Johnny Depp himself to solve the case of the mysterious disappearance of his movie Characters. For the past week, fans of Johnny and other people that love his movies have been reporting that his Characters aren't shown in the movies for some unknown reason. With his Characters vanished from his movies, Johnny has been starting to become unrecognizable by some people, except for his fans supporters, and movies lovers, and it's been making him feel weak. As a fan of Johnny yourself, you vowed to help him find the JD Characters and figure out who's responsible for their disappearance.

***

It was nighttime as you were sitting at your desk in your private office, with Johnny pacing back and forth, while you both were deep in thought. "Can you think of anyone who could have this? Do you have any known enemies? Someone who would go out of there way to hurt you and your Characters, Johnny?" You questioned. "One in particular, but I don't think that's possible. I have some enemies, mainly the ones that don't support me and who can't stand me, I guess." Johnny answered. "Hm. One thing for sure that's not gonna help us find out where the Characters are. But I promise you, I will not rest until I find out where the Characters are and whoever is responsible for their disappearance will be behind bars. We just don't have any evidence of who could it be." You said.

Then, you heard your fax machine printing from behind you, which confused you and Johnny. Once the paper was completely printed, you got up from your chair, grabbed the piece of paper, and read what looked like a ransom note.

After you read the note out loud, Johnny asked, "Who's it from?" "There's no name on it and I'm sure that whoever had sent this note is covering their identity, especially when using different cut out letters

After you read the note out loud, Johnny asked, "Who's it from?" "There's no name on it and I'm sure that whoever had sent this note is covering their identity, especially when using different cut out letters." You said. "So what happens now? Should we contact the police?" Johnny asked. "No. Whether this note is true or fake, it's best not to get the police involved. That could make the situation worse, especially when it might involve a hostage crisis." You explained. "So we're gonna do what that note says to do, even when it might risk my own life?" Johnny questioned. You nodded and said, "Yes, and I'm gonna make sure that I bring everything with me that could be useful."

***

Some time later at night, you stopped your car right as soon as you pulled in front of the abandoned warehouse on twelfth street like it said on the note, with Johnny sitting in the passenger seat. There were no street lights around and the area where the warehouse was clearly deserted, with not a single person lingering around. You got out of the car, with Johnny getting out of the car, with a nervous expression. "This is it." Johnny said, looking at the building. "Don't be nervous, Johnny. I'll protect you. That's why I always come prepared." You said, patting on the pocket of your trench coat. You both, then, started walking up to the door, with you walking first as you were guarding Johnny.