JD Characters #11

Imagine you're stuck in quarantine with your roommates, the JD Characters.

*Requested by Dontmindme010*

(A/N: The picture above shows who's in this imagine that was requested.)

Ever since the beginning of the Coronavirus Pandemic, you've been stuck in quarantine in your own apartment for a week with your friends, the JD Characters. Some of the JD Characters had to shut down their businesses and you offered them to stay at your apartment until the pandemic was over. It's nice to be with your friends all the time during the pandemic because you sometimes didn't see them that much because of their busy lives. But lately, everyone's moods have been changing after being cooped up in the apartment the whole week without leaving.

***

It was close to six o'clock in the evening as you were in the kitchen, with Willy Wonka, finish cooking dinner for everyone. You made spaghetti with meatballs and salad, while Willy finished making a chocolate cake for dessert. "(y/n), come here and try this chocolate frosting and tell me if you like it." Willy said, turning to your direction, with chocolate frosting on the tip of a rubber spatula in his purple gloved hand. "Oh, Willy, I love any type of chocolate or candy that you make." You said, as you took the rubber spatula from him. "Oh, I know. I just love seeing your cute face whenever you taste my delectable creations." He said, with a giggle. You chuckled after he said that before you licked the frosting off the rubber spatula. "Mmm. This chocolate frosting is delicious, Willy." You said, with a smile, enjoying the taste of the chocolate. "See? There's that cute face I love!" Willy said, with a grin.

Then, Sweeney Todd walked into the kitchen, with his razor and with shaving cream on the tip of it. He took a moment to smell the food before he said, "Hm. It smells good in here, (y/n). Is dinner ready?" He said. "It will be shortly, Sweeney. I'll let you know when it's ready." You said. "Well, good. I enjoy your cooking, my dear (y/n)." Sweeney said, with a smirk. Willy looked at him, with a jealous look on his face.

"Oh, (y/n), is there anyway I can get some more shaving cream? I ran out." Sweeney asked. You furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion. "You're out? I got you a can of shaving cream two days ago, Sweeney." You said. "I know you did, but with seven other men living here and asking me for a shave, the can ran out quickly." Sweeney said, looking at his razor. "Edward doesn't even grow facial hairs on his face and put that razor away before you accidentally slit someone's throat with it. But okay. I'll get you some more shaving cream soon, if any of the stores have any on the shelves, along with toilet paper." You said. "Good." Sweeney said, as he quickly switched the razor back into handle, while the shaving cream flew off and landed on Willy's chocolate cake.

You and Willy gasped, while Sweeney stood there, putting his razor away. "You ruined my cake, Sweeney! I've worked hard on it!" Willy complained. "Well, you've got the whipped cream on top." Sweeney said, without apologizing, and, then, he walked out of the kitchen. You looked down at the shaving cream and added, "Yeah, with whiskers for sprinkles." Willy groaned and said, "How could Sweeney do that, (y/n)? I worked hard on my cake and he ruined it and he didn't even apologize to me. This is why I don't like having roommates, especially with that one. I don't know how much more I can take living in quarantine with seven other men. But I still love staying with you, though, don't get me wrong."

"Calm down, Willy. I understand how you feel and Sweeney should've apologized. That was very wrong of him to do that after all that hard work you put into. But maybe he'll apologize to you at dinner. Let's not let this situation ruin this evening. I'm sure things will get better while you and the guys are staying here during the quarantine." You said.