Jack Sparrow #5

Imagine you reuniting with Jack Sparrow after being separated for years.

*Requested by LilSurly*

Years ago, as a young adult, you were the only woman crew mate of the Vicious Tide, with Hector Barbossa as the first mate of the ship and Jack Sparrow as one of the other crew mates. You and Jack were known for being the greatest sword fighters of the crew and you both would have each other's backs if any danger was coming to harm one of you. Hector and the crew could tell that the two of you were inseparable crew mates.

But unbeknownst to Jack or any crewmen, except Hector, you've developed feelings for Jack. You couldn't get over his handsome facial features, without any facial hair, his shoulder-length dark brown hair, and his slim body. Hector convinced you to confess your feelings to Jack one night and you agreed to do it so you could finally get it off your chest. But as you were about to, a storm had caught the Vicious Tide and you fell overboard when the ship was rocking. You were separated from the ship as you were being swept further out to sea, not knowing where you were being taken to.

You ended up being washed ashore on an island called 'Carcan'. Without anyone, especially the Royal Navy, knowing that you're a pirate, you removed your pirate outfit, stole a dress from a street market, and disguised yourself as a citizen of Carcan for the next ten years. It was tough being trapped on a civilized island for a decade because the sea was more like your home to you and you didn't know anyone on the island. You lived by yourself in a secret cave away from the town for all these years, thinking about getting off the island and reuniting with Jack Sparrow, if he hasn't forgotten about you since he, Hector, and the crew of the Vicious Tide probably thought you were dead.

During the ten years of you living on Carcan, you made money by selling items you've stolen or found around the island. You saved as much as you could to buy a ship, get a crew, and get off of Carcan. Luckily, you met your goal of purchasing a ship, naming it 'Proud Triumph', and you got yourself a crew of five young men. During the night, after packing all your stuff from your cave, you and your crew mates sailed away from Carcan and set sail for upcoming adventures out at sea.

***

So far, you've been sailing out at sea for over a month, searching for a small island called 'Gold Thorton Island' in search of treasure that belonged to a famous pirate Ramsay Thorton, also known as 'The Phantom', who was known for taking out an army of pirate hunters, unexpectedly, by shooting cannons at the rear end of their ships to drown them. It was said, according to legend, that every single treasure he has collected over the years before he died are buried in a chest in the middle of the island. You wanted to find the treasure and become the first female caption to find treasure on her first adventure. But you were still gonna share the treasure with your crew mates instead of being selfish and greedy like some other pirates.

"Captain (y/l/n), we're approaching an island." One of your crew mates, Victor, notified. You took out your telescope and looked through it and sure enough, it appeared to be 'Gold Thorton Island' because of it's recognizable sparkly, golden sand on the beach. "Gentlemen, we have found our destination. We shall reach it in no time and sure enough to find our treasure." You announced. "Um, Captain (y/l/n), I don't we're not the only ones who have reached the island. I thought I let you know that another ship has reached the destination as well." Victor said. "What?" You questioned, as you looked through your telescope again. Victor was right. There was a ship you didn't recognize that was already there before yours.

'Darn it. Hope they haven't found the treasure before we find it.' You thought to yourself. "Hm. Well, gentlemen, let's hope that crew gets lost on that island and we find the treasure before they do. If so, their captain will have to deal with me in a sword fight." You said, and your crew mates agreed and clapped for you. "Gentlemen, full speed ahead to 'Gold Thorton Island'." You ordered. "Right, Captain (y/l/n)." The crew mates said, and the Proud Triumph sailed towards the island.