Johnny Depp #14

Imagine you're a close friend to Johnny Depp, who happens to be a vampire.

*Requested by izzykitch15*

In 2017, you attended a Hollywood Vampires concert and you got to meet your all-time favorite actor and celebrity crush, Johnny Depp, backstage. You both got to talk to each other before he went up on stage with Alice Cooper, Joe Perry, and the other guest musicians. He took an instant liking to you, he gave you his phone number and asked you to hang out with him sometime. You said 'yes' because it was a once in a lifetime opportunity to hang out with your crush. He's been calling and texting you, even when he was stressed, because he's been dealing with an ugly divorce and all the allegations against him from his ex-wife, Amber Heard. You would comfort him over the phone and tell him that you support and believe him every single moment of the day, which made him feel a lot better.

Two years later, Johnny asked you if you wanted to move in with him and you accepted his offer. You haven't told him that you had real feelings for him because he's older than you and you didn't want to be awkward to tell him how you feel about him. While you were living with him, he told you a secret that nobody, not even his children, doesn't know about. He told that he's a vampire. But he wasn't an ordinary vampire than what people have always heard about. He's a 'day-walker', a vampire that can walk in the sunlight without burning from it, but he still drinks blood to build up his strength, whether it's from a human or an animal. He turned into a vampire a year ago after he received a bottle of unique, blood-red wine from Germany from Marilyn Manson. He took a sip of it that sealed his new immortal life.

At first, you were shocked that Johnny was a vampire, but he promised you that he wouldn't hurt you, especially since you're his closest best friend and he would never do that to you. After that, you accepted Johnny for what he was and you promised that you would never tell anyone about his secret. Everything was still the same, even though you were living with your crush that happens to be a unique vampire.

***

It was a rainy evening as you were sitting on the couch with Johnny, who was playing gentle, relaxing music on his guitar. A rainy day would typically be boring, but with Johnny around while you watched the rain falling, it makes the day much better. "Is my music bothering you, (y/n)?" Johnny asked, kindly. "Of course not. It's so relaxing, Johnny. I love it when you play the guitar." You said, with a smile. Johnny smiled back at you and said, "Thank you, sweetheart." You blushed after he called you 'sweetheart'.

There was nothing but silence between you and Johnny for a minute until you decided to break the silence. "Hey, Johnny, can I tell you something?" You asked. "Of course. You can always tell me anything, (y/n)." Johnny said, as he set his guitar down on the side of the couch. You took a moment to think about what you were gonna say to him before you took a deep breath and said, "Johnny...after we became very close best friends, I've...been seeing you as more than just a best friend. I had a celebrity crush on you before we got to know each other, but for the past two years, I've been having real feelings for you. Like real real feelings."

Johnny stared at you, surprised, after you confessed to him. "I didn't wanna tell you because I didn't want it to be awkward for you because of our age difference. I—" You were about to say more, but, then, Johnny, gently, took your hand into his and held it. "I don't feel awkward at all, (y/n), because I have feelings for you too." He said. You were surprised when confessed his feelings to you. "Y-You really mean it, Johnny?" "Of course, sweetheart. There is no age difference between us anyway since I'm immortal. I have to admit that I've been wanting to confess my feelings to you a long time ago, but I was worried that you didn't want to be with me because I'm a vampire and you were scared." Johnny said.