JD Characters #2

Imagine it's your Birthday and the JD Characters decide to surprise you.

*Part 2 Suggested by GrindelwaldSparrow*

(A/N: Since it's my Birthday today (Feb. 12th), I've decided to add a Birthday imagine into this one for you all. This is Part 2 to JD Characters #1 and this is the only imagine that will be in parts.)

Today's a special day for you. Today's your Birthday. You were so excited to turn (y/a). But at the same time, you were bummed that you had to go to work to do some 'open door' therapy sessions.

It's been two weeks since that one day session with the fourteen gentlemen that you had individual sessions with each of them because they were struggling to express their differences to the public, especially since their facial features looked oddly similar. Since that day, you've been thinking about them and how they were doing after the therapy session with them. You hoped the advice you gave them had helped them so they could express themselves to the public.

You walked towards your office when you saw something unusual. The door to your office was cracked open. 'I swore I locked it yesterday before I left.' You thought to yourself. Then, you thought someone had broken into your office, which was starting to worry you. Slowly, you opened the door and your office lights were still off. You closed the door behind you and you switched on the lights.

"Surprise!" A group of men said out loud. You yelped, in surprise, as you weren't expecting to be surrounded by the fourteen men you had the individual sessions with. You looked at all fourteen of the men, who all had smiles on their faces as they looked at you, with excitement and some presents in their hands. You also noticed that your office was neatly decorated with Birthday stuff, like streamers, colorful balloons, and confetti.

"Oh, my goodness. This is quite a surprise. I wasn't expecting you gentlemen to be here. I can't believe it." You said, happily. "Well, we wanted to make this day a special day for you, Miss (y/n)." Willy Wonka said, with that gleeful smile of his.

"But how did you all know it's my Birthday today and...and how did you guys get into my office without a key?" You asked, curiously. "Edward picked the lock with his cool scissorhand." Glen Lantz explained. "I did it." Edward Scissorhands added, sounding somewhat timid, as he held up his scissorhand. "I see." You said, sounding convinced. "And we found out about your Birthday because Mort glanced at your calendar when you were talking with him." John Dillinger said, while gesturing Mort, who waved 'hi' to you.

You chuckled and said, sweetly, "That's so thoughtful of you all to do this for me. I really appreciate it. But you guys didn't have to do all of this." Then, Don Juan DeMarco walked up to you and he put his finger up to your lips while shushing you, kindly. "No, no, Miss (y/n). Do not say that, sweetheart. You, as delicate as a red rose on a everlasting sunny day in the Spring, deserve a wonderful day of your life." He said, in his unique accent, which you find very attractive.

"Plus, it's our way of saying 'thank you' and giving you something in return after our individual sessions, my dear (y/n)." Barnabas Collins said. You were surprised to hear that they wanted to do this for you because of the individual sessions from a couple weeks ago. "Really?" "Absolutely, love." Jack Sparrow answered, sounding a bit drunk. "You've told us to express ourselves to the public and now, people are accepting us for who we are." Sam said. "Even when I get so frightened easily from the most strangest things." Ichabod Crane added. "Or when I'm talking to my own meal that I typically find it so delectable." The Wolf said, with a slurp. "Or when I need to take a break from my sharp 'friend' and meet the real friends out there." Sweeney Todd added. "Or even when people still can't understand why a raven is like a writing desk." Mad Hatter added, with a giggle. "It feels real good to be ourselves out there. It's all thanks to you, doll." Cry-Baby said, with his attractive voice.