SHOUT-OUT #1

Johnny Depp: Hey, everyone! Guess what?

Willy Wonka: What is it, Johnny? Is it more candy ideas for me to make?

Ichabod Crane: A new case for me to solve?

Jack Sparrow: More rum?

John Dillinger: You're broke and you need me and my men to rob a bank for you?

Mad Hatter: Did someone figure out why a raven is like a writing desk?

Sweeney Todd: Or is it someone who needs a 'special' shave from me?

Sam: You've got a lot of problems, Sweeney.

Johnny Depp: Gentlemen, gentlemen, calm down. I'll tell you all what it is.

Gilbert Grape: Tell us, Johnny.

Johnny Depp: We've reached a thousand votes on the JD Imagines Book!

Every JD Character: *cheering*

Johnny Depp: And I've got the thousandth voter!

Mort Rainey: What does the thousandth voter have to do with this?

Johnny Depp: I thought it would be nice to give a shout-out to this wonderful username.

Barnabas Collins: I find Johnny's idea quite brilliant actually.

Edward Scissorhands: Very brilliant!

Tom Hanson: So, who's the thousandth voter, Johnny?

Johnny Depp: Gellert, if you please.

Gellert Grindelwald: My pleasure, Mr. Depp. *takes out his wand and waves it in the air* Votetirus Appearo!

 *takes out his wand and waves it in the air* Votetirus Appearo!

Every JD Character: *cheering*

Johnny Depp: Congratulations, MoonlghtCollins07 for being the thousandth voter.

Glen Lantz: You deserve it!

The Wolf: For once, I'll have to let this one meal slip by. I would hate to have this one be my meal. *slurps*

Don Juan DeMarco: You, my dear, as beautiful as your username, deserve this gift so much.

Cry-Baby: So, is this the only time we'll have this so-called 'Shout-Out'?

Willy Wonka: No way. I think we should do more of these 'Shout-Outs'.

Ichabod Crane: I vote to do this again.

Gilbert Grape: But let's try it for two thousand votes.

Edward Scissorhands: Or something special.

Mort Rainey: Yeah, like asking the readers how many bottles of rum Jack drinks a day before it's gone.

Jack Sparrow: Hey! I resent that!

Johnny Depp: Guys, enough of that! Anyway, congratulations MoonlghtCollins07. Be respectful to this sweetheart. To all the readers out there, be sure to follow and check out their books. Also, thank you fellow readers for reading and enjoying Miss @BayBay08's book! She will be doing more shout-outs another time, so she'll let you all know about that. The JD Characters and I love you all! Take care now!

Every JD Character: Bye!