Jack Sparrow #15

Imagine you fall into the water and Jack Sparrow saves you.

The start of the morning was not the best for you as you were woken up by the sudden sun shining on your face after your servants opened up the curtains. You groaned as you rolled on the other side and covered your face with your pillow. "Madam, your father wants you out of bed." You heard your main servant, Trudy, say. "But, Trudy, it's too early." You groaned, as you buried your face deeper into the pillow. "Yes, it is, but it's your father's orders. Now, please. Get out of bed so we can help you get dressed." Trudy said, rudely. You lifted your head up, moved the covers off of you, and, then, you got up out of bed. Once you were up, Trudy and the other servant helped brush your (h/l) (h/c) hair and wipe your face with a wet cloth.

Then, there was a knock at the door. "Come in." You said. The door opened and your father walked in, with a white box in his hands. "Good morning, (y/n). I'm glad you're finally up." He said. "Bright and early I guess, father." You said, with a yawn, while rubbing your eyes. "Enough talking like that, (y/n). I have a reason to have you up so early on such a beautiful morning like this. But first, I have a gift for you." Your father said, as he handed a servant next to him the box and he opened it for you, revealing a fancy blue dress inside it. You lifted the dress up and observed it. "Oh, it's...beautiful, father." You said, trying your best to sound happy, when you weren't actually enthusiastic about it.

" You said, trying your best to sound happy, when you weren't actually enthusiastic about it

"I'm glad you think so, (y/n). I had it personally made just for you for today." Your father said. You furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion, when you were curious to know what your father meant by that. "Trudy, help (y/n) get dressed." "Yes, sir." Trudy said, with a small curtsy, and, then, she and the other servant walked you over to the room divider, with your dress, to change.

Trudy and the other servant changed you out of your nightgown and they put your undergarments on. "If you don't mind me asking, but what is the occasion for me to wear the dress, father?" You questioned. "I thought it would be acceptable to go for a nice morning stroll." Your father answered. 'Well, what a nice reason to wake up so early in the morning.' You said, inside your head, sarcastically, while Trudy put your underdress on. "I also thought it be best for you to be aquatinted with your arranged fiancé, Nicholas Greenfinch." Your father added. That's when your (e/c) eyes went wide. "I knew it!" You said, as you peeked around the corner of the room divider, in your underdress.

 "I knew it!" You said, as you peeked around the corner of the room divider, in your underdress