Jack Marshall #2

Imagine Jack Marshall comforting you during a thunderstorm.

*Requested by Kelly_Silverlance*

Earlier in the day, you met a young, handsome man named Jack Marshall. You, briefly, met him at the resort bar before leaving to go relax by the pool. Later on, while you were sitting by the pool, two teenage boys, purposely, pushed you into the pool, where you almost drowned. Luckily, the same man that you, briefly, met earlier jumped in and saved you. After he stayed with you to make sure that you were alright, you both ended up hanging out with each other for the whole day. You enjoyed hanging out with him, especially since he's so kind and caring towards you.

After you hung out with Jack almost all day, nighttime soon came along and he walked you back to your hotel room that you're staying in. Before you went into your room, you said 'goodnight' to Jack and he gave you a kiss on the cheek and said 'goodnight' to you. He also mentioned that you're more than welcome to stop by at his hotel room anytime and he said that his best friend, Ben, wouldn't mind. You thanked him for his offer and, then, you went inside your room for the night.

***

It was around midnight as you were finishing up a chapter in your favorite book before you started feeling more tired. You set your book on the nightstand and pulled the covers over you before you turned the lamp off. After that, you turned over to the other side, closed your (e/c) eyes, and tried to go to sleep.

All of a sudden, there was a loud boom noise from outside, which woke you up immediately, feeling frightened. You looked at your window and noticed rain was pouring down and hitting your window by the wind. Then, you heard another even more loud boom noise from outside, which happened to be thunder, and you quickly pulled the covers over you and tried to cover your ears with your pillow. You whimpered and your body started quivering as you tried to avoid hearing anymore noises since you're scared of thunder and it makes you more frightened when occurs during the nighttime, which makes it difficult for you to sleep.

The thunderstorm kept on going, even you could still hear it through your pillow, and you now felt like you didn't want to be alone while this was happening. Then, you thought up an idea. You threw the covers and pillow off of you and you walked out of your hotel room to go to Jack's room. You walked down the hallway, looking for his room number and looking to make sure that strict head security guard wasn't around to give you a hard time about lurking around the hallways at this late at night. Thankfully, he wasn't around.

You finally found Jack's room number and you knocked on the door. You waited for an answer; no one came to the door. So, you knocked on the door again. This time, you heard the door unlock from the other side and, then, the door opened, revealing Jack, who was wearing just black sweatpants. Your heart skipped a beat when you saw his tan bare, slightly, muscular chest. "(y/n)? What's up? Are you okay?" He asked, while rubbing his eyes, sounding a bit groggy, as if he just woke up. "Not really, Jack. There's a thunderstorm outside and it's scaring me and I can't sleep. Do you mind if I stay here tonight? I'm afraid to sleep alone in my room." You said. "Well, yeah. Of course, sweetheart. Come in." Jack said, as he opened the door wider and gestured you to step inside.

Then, you walked inside, with Jack closing the door behind you. "Here, (y/n). I'll let you sleep in my bed." He said, as he wrapped his arm around your shoulders and walked you to his bedroom where he was staying. While you were walking, you felt Jack rubbing his hand up and down on your upper arm, comforting you. Once you both got to his bedroom, he walked ahead and pulled the bedsheets over and gestured you over to the bed. You walked over and sat down on the bed. Then, a thunder noise came out of nowhere, making you jumped and yelped, in fright, in front of Jack. You covered your eyes with both of your hands as you started quivering again.

Jack kneeled down in front of you and he moved your shaking hands away from your face. "You okay, (y/n)?" He asked, as he placed his hand on your cheek, while he placed the other on your knee. You shook your head and said, sounding terrified, "No, Jack. I'm still scared." "Would you like me to stay with you?" Jack asked. You looked down at him and nodded. "Please, Jack. I can't go to sleep." You said. "Here." Jack said, as he took both of your hands and helped you stand up. After that, he got into bed on the other side and he pulled the covers over him before he turned to you and held his hand out towards you. Then, you took his hand and he pulled you, slowly, into bed.

Once you were in bed, Jack helped you lay down, with him laying down with you. Afterwards, he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you closer towards him, with you touching his bare chest. Thunder struck again and you hid your face against his shoulder. "Shh. Shh. It's okay, (y/n). I'm here. It's gonna be okay." Jack said, softly, as he placed his hand on the back of your head and stroked your (h/l) (h/c) hair with his fingers. Feeling his fingers stroking your hair was starting to relax you. "Hold me, Jack. I wanna make sure that I'm not alone." You said, quivering a bit. "Don't worry, (y/n). I won't let go of you and I'll make sure that you're not alone." He said, as he continued stroking your hair.

Moments later, Jack moved your head on the pillow so that you were comfortable. He still had his arm wrapped around your waist, while he moved his other hand on the side of your head. "Try to go to sleep, (y/n)." Jack said. "Will you help me go to sleep, Jack?" You asked. "Sure, sweetheart. Close your eyes and try to relax." He said. Then, you closed your eyes and tried to relax. Once you closed your eyes, you started feeling Jack's thumb, gently, stroking your temple. You sighed, happily, as you melted into his touch. "You're so beautiful, (y/n). I'm so glad that I met you earlier. You really made my day a whole lot better. I loved hanging out with you." You heard Jack whisper sweet sayings by your ear before you felt his warm, soft lips against your forehead.

Hearing Jack's voice and feeling his thumb against your temple and his lips against your forehead was starting to make you feel even more relaxed than before. "Feeling better, (y/n)?" Jack asked you, softly. You opened your eyes halfway as you looked up at him and said, "I'll feel even more better if I can feel your lips against mine, Jack." He smiled down at you and said, while caressing your cheek, "Whatever makes you feel better, sweetheart." Then, he leaned down and pressed his lips against yours and you kissed him back.

He pulled away from the kiss and he looked down at you, while he brushed his finger down your cheek. "Now do you feel even more better, (y/n)?" You smiled, tiredly, up at him and said, "Much better. I don't feel scared anymore thanks to you." "I'm glad that I could help you, (y/n). You should close your eyes and try to go to sleep. You look tired. I'll keep you safe and relaxed in my arms while you sleep." Jack said. You nodded, and, then, you closed your eyes and laid against the pillow, while Jack stroked your cheek with his thumb and kept saying sweet sayings, softly, to you by your ear before you completely fell asleep in his arms.