Willy Wonka #3

Imagine you meeting Willy Wonka at a cafe.

(A/N: This is based on something that I did at my college cafe when making up a creative name for their new coffee fog drink. Then, after that, I thought of this, 'What would've happen if Willy Wonka was there and he was impressed with my creative idea?'. I hope you like my inspiration!)

You were at your college cafe getting a cup of coffee after you were finished with your Creative Writing class for the day. On Fridays, you only had one class and after that, you're done for the day. The sad part was that your Creative Writing class was early in the morning and you sometimes don't have time to grab a cup of coffee to help you wake up more. The good news was that you didn't have any homework to do. But the bad news was that you had no plans for the day. All your friends had homework and studying to do for their classes, so you didn't know what you were gonna do for your homework-free day.

As soon as you were next in line, you ordered a medium size blended coffee with vanilla syrup for flavoring. After you paid and waited for your drink, you noticed a new menu by the cash register. You looked to see what was new and there were three of different names for coffee fog drinks. Like, 'London Fog', for example. "These are interesting names for these new coffee fog drinks. I like it." You commented. "Thank you." The cafe worker said. "But you know what you should add to your guy's menu of coffee fog drinks?" You said. "What's that?" "You guys should call your next coffee fog, 'San Francisco Fog'. I mean, after all, San Francisco is known for having thick fog. Great idea, huh?" You suggested.

"I think it's a splendid idea, young lady." You heard a man's voice from behind you, who sounded enthusiastic. You turned around and recognized the man, who was smiling at you, from newspaper clippings and advertisement posters. He was a bit taller than you, but his black top hat didn't count. His hair was brown with a bob haircut that went down to his jawline, his skin was pale like he's never been outside before, and his eyes were violet-colored eyes. He had a red jacket on, with dark purple latex gloves covering his hands. He was also holding a colorful cane in his right hand. It was none other than Willy Wonka, the famous chocolatier. 'Wow. He's even more handsome up close.' You thought to yourself.

"Why, thank you, sir. You're the famous chocolatier, Willy Wonka, aren't you?" You asked. He giggled and answered, "The one and only, Miss." "Well, it's very nice to meet you, Mr. Wonka." You said, as you held out your hand for him to shake. He chuckled and, then, he took your hand into his gloved hand and shook it. "Please, call me 'Willy', Miss—" He began to say, but he didn't know your name. "(y/n). (y/n) (y/l/n)." You introduced yourself. "(y/n). Lovely name." Willy commented, and placed a kiss on top of your hand, which made you blush and giggle, softly. "Here you go, Miss." A cafe worker said from behind you, while holding out your cup of blended coffee. You turned and thanked the worker before taking your cup.

You stepped aside by one of the tall tables so you could let Willy give his order to the cafe worker. But, for some reason, he stepped out of line, letting the student from behind him go up next, and he stood next to you. "Aren't you gonna get something, Willy?" You asked. "Nah. I rather talk to you and hear about your creativity." He answered. You blushed even more after he said that. "Plus—" He paused as he leaned down towards you, with his gloved hand by your ear, and whispered, "I don't really care for coffee. I was going for the chocolate scones." You chuckled and whispered back, "Understandable. Yet, they're very spendy." Then, he giggled, softly, by your ear as he leaned back and stood up straight.

"I must say, I'm very impressed with your quick thinking of very creative name ideas, (y/n). Never have I seen someone outside my chocolate factory come up with something that actually sounds very good, especially for a coffee drink." Willy said, as he leaned against the tall table. "Well, thank you, Willy. It's very nice to hear that from you. I just have a habit of thinking of creative ideas when comes to writing. Like titles for stories, for instance. I see an unmarked story plot and the theme for it, and I instantly just think of the perfect title for someone who needs suggestion for their stories." You explained. "How very thoughtful of you, (y/n)!" Willy exclaimed, excitedly. You laughed at his excitement.

"Tell me more about your creativity and also about yourself, (y/n)." Willy said, sounding intrigued. "Do you wanna walk around my college campus while we talk?" You asked. "Sure. I'd love that. Are you sure I'm not taking up your...uh, homework time?" Willy asked. "No. You're good. I have no homework, so I have nothing else to do for the rest of the day." You said, which made Willy even more excited. "Alright, then. Shall we go?" He said, and, then, he held his left arm out towards you. 'What a gentleman.' You thought to yourself, as you wrapped your arm around his and, then, you both walked out of the cafe.

***

Over the next forty five minutes, you and Willy walked around your college campus, talking to each other. You talked about yourself and wanting to be a writer as your future career path since you're majoring in writing. Not only did Willy seem interested about your passion for writing and your creativity, but he also seemed interested in you. The whole time while you talked, he kept staring into your (e/c) eyes and that smile of his never left. You, on the other hand, couldn't stop looking at Willy's handsome facial features and violet-colored eyes while he talked. He may seem weird to everyone who meets him, but to you, he seemed like a kind gentleman. Plus, you both never unlinked each other's arms.

"I forgot to ask you, Willy." You spoke. "What is it, (y/n)?" "Why are you here at my college?" You asked, curiously. "I'm here because I've been asked to explain to a class what it's like to run a business because the students are majoring in business. They mainly wanted to hear about the experience from someone famous and well-known, so they contacted me and asked me to come here." Willy explained. "That's nice, Willy. I'm sure the students had learned a lot from you." You said. "I would hope so...unless they were more interested about seeing me. The famous chocolatier in the world." He said. You giggled. "Well...that might be true too." You said, which made Willy laughed.

You looked down at your watch and it was 11:30 am. "Wow. Time really does go by fast. It's almost noon." You said. Willy looked up at the sky as if he was thinking since he didn't say a word after you told him the time. Then, he looked down at you again and said, "I'm starting to feel hungry myself, but I don't want to stop talking to you, (y/n). Would you...like to have lunch with me?" You were surprised that Willy still wanted to be with you and invite you to have lunch with him. But you knew you weren't gonna turn down his offer. Having lunch with the most handsome chocolatier? It would definitely make your day much better.

"I would like that, Willy. Thank you." "You're welcome, sweetheart. Now, where do you suggest lunch?" Willy said. "Follow me. I know the best place to get lunch." You said, while smirking a bit. "Lead the way, my lady." Willy said, gleefully, while gesturing with his cane. Then, you, with your arm kept around his, started walking with Willy to the restaurant for lunch.