George Jung #1

Imagine you and your husband, George Jung's, baby is crying and he helps put her to sleep.

1978.

Four years ago, you met George Jung at a wedding reception for your cousin's wedding. When you first met him, you didn't know that he was a drug dealer for blow. You didn't agree with what he did for a living, but you still loved him because he provided you comfort and love whenever he was around you. After two years of being together, you both got married in a private ceremony.

But sometime in late 1977, you found out your were four months pregnant with you and George's first child. Yet you lived by yourself for two months after George was arrested. It broke your heart because you didn't know how long he was gonna be in prison and you didn't want to raise the baby by yourself. You needed George with you. But, thankfully, he was released from prison on parole a month later. When he found out you were pregnant, he had the biggest smile on his face, saying that 'this is the happiest moment of his life' and he told you that he'll stop with his drug dealing life and be focused on the most important thing in his new life. Take care of family.

In 1978 in May, you gave birth to a baby girl, who you and George named Heather (y/m/n) Jung. It was the most precious moment of your life of you and George becoming parents. You were even happy to see George becoming a different person, in a good way, than what he was like previously. He enjoys the new life he's living in now and he got himself a better, decent job and he's been a very responsible father to Heather.

***

One night, while you and George were sleeping, you, slowly, woke up when you heard Heather, now three months old, crying. It was tiring a lot lately when having to wake up to either feed or change Heather during the night. But you were still enjoying the life of parenthood. Before you even moved slightly to get up out of bed, you felt George shifting on the other side of the bed and he hovered over you. "I'll take care of Heather, (y/n)." He whispered into your ear, and, then, he placed a kiss on your cheek. "Mm hm." You sighed, sleepily, as George got up out of bed and went to go check on Heather. You smiled as you closed your eyes and tried to go back to sleep.

George walked into Heather's nursery and, gently, picked her up from her cradle and started hushing her. "It's okay. It's okay, sweetheart." He said, in a soft, soothing voice, as he held her against his shoulder, while rocking her and giving her gentle kisses on her tiny head. She stopped crying, but whimpered a bit. Then, while he was still rocking her, he took her out of her nursery and into the living room. With one hand, he started the record player and played a nice, relaxing song for Heather. While the song was playing, George started swaying and humming to Heather, while holding her close against his chest.

You opened your eyes and got up out of bed when you heard a familiar song playing from the living room. You walked out of the bedroom and into the living room to see what it was. Your heart started to melt and a smile appeared on your face when you saw George swaying with Heather in his arms while he played the same song he played on your first date with him. The two of you slow danced to this song together, now he was slow dancing to this song with your daughter. It was absolutely the cutest thing you've ever seen with George and Heather together.

George looked up and saw you standing in the living room, watching. He chuckled and said, "Everything's alright with Heather. Just thought we could have a little dance together. To settle the mood." You chuckled and nodded and said, "And it seems to be working very perfectly." Then, you walked towards George and Heather. You wrapped an arm around his waist, while you put your other hand on Heather's back and stroked it with your thumb. George wrapped an arm around your shoulders and held you close to him as he continued swaying with you and Heather. "Hm. Now I got both my girls with me." He said, softly, as he placed a kiss on your forehead and on top of Heather's little head. You sighed and snuggled your head against his shoulder while you and him looked down at little Heather.

"You know, your mother's a wonderful artist. She could paint this moment with all three of us together." George said. You chuckled and said, "I would, but I don't wanna leave and ruin this moment, George. This is much better." He sighed and placed another kiss on your forehead and stroked your shoulder with his thumb.

There was nothing but silence for a seconds until you spoke again. "I'm really enjoying this, George. I'm glad you changed your ways and have really good responsibilities for family." You said. "Of course. Without you or Heather, I'd still be out doing wrong and not enjoy these moments like these, (y/n). You and Heather are my heart and I can't live without you both. You two are my world now." George said. You smiled even more after he said all of that and you kissed him on the cheek. He looked down at you, leaned down, and kissed you, softly, on the lips, with you kissing him back. You both pulled away and noticed Heather had fallen asleep, peacefully, against George's chest. "So precious." You whispered.