Johnny Depp #19

Imagine you're afraid of a thunderstorm and Johnny Depp comforts you.

*Requested by KristenCarson6*

It was the middle of the night as you were sleeping in bed with your boyfriend, Johnny Depp, who you met nine months ago on the set of a movie he's starring in. You both had a very exhausting day after working on the movie and the two of you deserved some peaceful sleep. But that all changed when a thunderstorm hit, unexpectedly, in the middle of the night.

You were, suddenly, woken up by the sound of thunder clapping. Goosebumps were starting to form on your skin and the small hairs on your arms and the back of your neck felt like they were standing as you were starting to feel anxious after hearing the sound of thunder, that has scared you since you were a child. You looked at the window on your side to see if it was raining, with you holding the covers close to you like a security blanket.

All of a sudden, a lightning flash appeared out of nowhere in the sky and a very loud thunder clap was immediately heard afterwards, causing you to yelp and cover yourself with the blanket as your body began to shake from being scared. The sound of you yelping and moving around woke Johnny up. He turned over to your side and he noticed you hiding under the covers. "(y/n). Baby, are you okay? Why are you hiding under the covers?" He asked, sounding concerned, as he ran his hand back and forth over your covered arm. Then, another sound of thunder came out of nowhere and you whimpered as you pulled the covers over you even more.

"It's the thunder, Johnny. I'm afraid of it." You said, and, then, another thunder sound was heard, and you whimpered and your body was shaking even more. Seeing this, Johnny scooted closer towards you and pulled the cover off of you, which confused you. Afterwards, he took you into his arms, wrapped them around you, and held you close to him, protectively. You snuggled your head against his chest as you whimpered.

"Shh. Shh. It's okay, sweetheart. I'm here." Johnny comforted you in a soft, soothing voice, by your ear, while he rubbed your back. Then, another thunder sound happened and Johnny held you closer after you slightly jumped and yelped. "It's okay, (y/n). It's not gonna get you. You're safe with me. It'll be over soon." Johnny whispered, as he placed a kiss on top of your cheek to let you know that you were safe with him. "You promise it'll be over soon, Johnny?" You questioned. "I promise, sweetheart." He said, while kind of lying at the same time because he didn't know if the thunderstorm would stop in a little while or last throughout the whole night.

For the next five minutes, Johnny did nothing but hold you in his arms, rub your back, give you kisses on top of your head or on your cheek, and say sweet sayings in your ear, while the thunderstorm was starting to die down. Having him comfort you and listening to his sweet, gentle words to you the whole time was distracting you from the thunderstorm. It was starting to make you feel relaxed in his arms and no longer shaking or whimpering. You've been scared of thunderstorms all your life, but you've never been comforted like this when you were scared.

"You know the first time that I saw you on the set, I was wondering who that beautiful angel was? I didn't have the guts to meet you at first, but I finally did once I walked up to you and saw your smile." Johnny spoke, sweetly, to you, which made you giggle. "You know what I love about you, (y/n)?" He asked. "Hm?" You sighed. "I love the way your (h/l) (h/c) hair flows whenever the wind catches it." He said, as he run his fingers through your hair. "The way you smile that could brighten anyone's day, including mine." He said, as he stroked your cheek with his thumb, which made you chuckle. "Ah. There's that laugh that I love too." He added.

Then, when there was no more thunderstorms, Johnny, gently, laid you back down on your pillow, and he slightly hovered over you, while he held your right hand. You looked up at him, with a small smile. "I love the way your (e/c) eyes sparkle like stars when I look at them." Johnny said, as he leaned down and kissed your forehead, which made you close your eyes and giggle, before he placed soft, gentle kisses on both of your eyelids. You opened your eyes and looked up at him again. He caressed your cheek with his thumb and started leaning towards you, slowly, before saying, "But the most important thing that I love about you is having you in my life, (y/n)."

After Johnny said that, he pressed his lips against yours and you kissed him back, while he moved his hand up to the side of your head and he started stroking your temple with his thumb. He kissed you with a tenderness and passion, which made your heart melt and made you forget about the thunderstorm from earlier. Right now, you were enjoying this loving, comforting moment with Johnny.

Moments later, he pulled away from the kiss so that you both could breathe before the two of you looked into each other's eyes. "I love you, Johnny. I'm glad to have you in my life too. I feel so much better now. Thank you for doing that." You said, softly. He smiled down at you and said, "I love you too, (y/n), and you're welcome. I'm glad that I made you feel better. I hate to see my girl afraid." He, then, placed another kiss on your forehead. Afterwards, you let out a yawn and you were starting to fall asleep. "I'm ready to go back to sleep." You said, while yawning. Johnny chuckled and said, "I think that's a good idea. I'm about to fall asleep too."

Then, Johnny laid down on his side and pulled the covers over you before he wrapped his arms around you and held you close to him. You wrapped an arm around him and snuggled against his chest. "Goodnight, Johnny." You said, and, then, you closed your eyes as you were starting to fall asleep. You felt a kiss on top of head and heard Johnny, "Goodnight, sweetheart.", before you fell completely asleep.