Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker #5

Imagine you getting a ride home with Wade 'Cry-Baby' Walker.

Three days ago, you and your parents moved to a new house in Baltimore. Today was the first day going to your new high school. You weren't really excited to go to a new school, especially when it's the beginning of your Senior year, because you didn't like the feeling of being the new student and you didn't know anyone there. Plus, since you and your parents are considered 'Square', your parents wanted you to make friends with those who are are of that community instead of anyone who are part of the 'Drape' community.

But you didn't make any friends as your 'first day of your new school' jitters got the best of you most of the time. In fact, all of the students that were part of the Square community were all boring and they didn't seem like the type of people you wanted to hang out with. But in your History class and during lunch, you noticed a group of cool looking teenagers that looked like they were part of the Drape community and they seemed like the type of friends that you would hang out with. Even the guy that seemed to be the leader of the gang captured your attention when you stared at his tough-looking handsome facial features and his very greased hairstyle.

***

School had ended for the day, but you were still at school waiting for your ride. Your mother had told you earlier in the morning that your father would pick you up from school since her car was getting repairs done on it. But he hasn't shown up and you figured it was because he had to work longer at his new job. With all that said and the school bus had already left a little while ago, you didn't know what to do and all you could do was sit on the school bench, hoping that you'll find a way to get home.

Then, out of nowhere, a bright red motorcycle pulled up in front of you, with the same captivating Drape leader that you've seen earlier on it. He removed his shades, hung them on the collar of his white shirt, and he looked at you. "Hey, doll. You doing okay?" He asked, with his attractive voice, while he turned off his motorcycle and slicked back his greased hair. "Not really. I don't have a ride home. My dad was supposed to pick me up since today's my first day of school, but I guess he's still working." You said, sadly. He had a sympathetic look on his face and said, "Aw. I'm sorry about that. Would you like me to give you a ride home, new girl?" He asked.

You looked up at him, surprised. "You wanna give me a ride home?" You questioned. "Of course." He answered. "But I don't know you, even though I've seen you and your friends in my History and at lunch." You said. "Well, come on over here, sweetheart, and I'll introduce myself and let you get to know a little about me." He said, with a grin, and gestured you to come over to him. You, then, smiled and got up from the bench and walked over to the hunk on the motorcycle.

Once you approached him, he held his hand out towards you and, then, you took it. "The name's Wade Walker, but everyone calls me 'Cry-Baby'." He introduced himself and shook your hand. You furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion, when he announced his nickname to you. "Why do they call you 'Cry-Baby'?" You asked, curiously. "Because my tears are easy to attract the ladies, doll. You'll see one day. Anyway, I'm the leader of the gang of Drapes, I'm an orphan, and I live with my grandma, my Uncle Belvedere, and my sister and her two younger kids. I love to sing, play the guitar, ride my motorcycle, and meeting new people...like you." Wade said, with a wink at the end and trying to sound flirtatious, which made you giggle and blush at the same time.

"And what's your name, doll?" He asked. "My name is (y/n) (y/l/n)." You answered. "'(y/n)'. I like that pretty name. It suits you." Wade said, and you blushed once again. "Thank you, Wade. That's very nice of you to say that." You said. "Of course, (y/n). So, now that we both introduced ourselves to each other and you know a little bit about me, you still want me to give you a ride home?" Wade asked. You thought about it for a moment as you looked into his dark brown eyes, but, then, you said, "Sure. Now that I know a little bit about you, I can trust you to give me a ride home." "Hop on, (y/n)." Wade said, as he patted the seat behind him to gesture you to get on the motorcycle.

Then, you picked up the skirt of your dress, gathered it up so it wasn't hanging down, and you got on the motorcycle. Wade turned his head to the side and asked, "Where do you live by the way?" "My house is near Main Street and it's directly across from the small public library building." You explained. "Ah, I know where that is. I shall take you there. Also, have you ever ridden on a motorcycle in your life?" Wade questioned. "No. I've never ridden on a motorcycle before in my life." You answered. "I thought so. Wrap your arms around my torso and hold on tight, (y/n)." He said. You, then, did what he told you to do and you held onto him as tight as you could before he started moving his motorcycle forward and driving out of the school parking lot.

Being on a motorcycle for the first time was amazing as you felt the wind blowing through your (h/l) (h/c) hair, but a little nerve racking at the same time. You moved your hands up to Wade's chest, over his heart, and rested your chin on his shoulder as you held onto him a little tighter. Wade could sense that you were nervous as he glanced down at your hands, so he put his hand over your hands and rubbed them in comforting small, gentle circles, while he glanced back at you in the corner of his eye, with an expression on his face that looked as if he was saying, 'It's okay, sweetheart. I got you. Don't be nervous.' Looking into his eyes and feeling his hand rubbing against your hands showed that he cared and was trustworthy towards you, which was starting to make you feel not so nervous anymore as you relaxed against him during the ride.

A couple minutes later, Wade finally pulled up to your house. He held your hand as you were, carefully, getting off the motorcycle. "Here. I'll walk you to your door." He said, and, then, he turned off his motorcycle and got off of it and escorted you to the front door, while he was still holding your hand. "Thank you so much, Wade. I really appreciate you giving me a ride home. I don't know how I'm ever gonna repay you for doing that for me." You said. "No need to do that, (y/n). I'd do anything for a pretty girl like you." Wade said. You blushed after he called you 'pretty'.

The two of you stopped in front of the front door and you both turned and looked at each other. "Well, I guess I'll see you at school soon, Wade." "Sounds good, (y/n), and I want you to meet my gang when I see you again." Wade said. You smiled and said, "I would like that a lot. You and your friends seem pretty cool and I would love to get to know you all more." "Even you too, (y/n)." Wade added. "You got it. Well, I better head inside before my mother gets worried. I'll see you later, Wade." You said. "Please, call me 'Cry-Baby', sweetheart." He said, and, then, he leaned down and placed a soft kiss on your cheek. You gasped, quietly, when you felt his warm lips against your skin.

Afterwards, he moved towards your ear and whispered, "If you ever need a ride, come to me and I'll give you one." Hearing his attractive voice so close to you made you blush even more and giggle. You nodded and, then, that charming greaser walked back to his motorcycle. Once he got on and started the engine, he looked back at you and you noticed a single teardrop, slowly, running down his cheek, causing your heart flutter like crazy. Then, he put his shades back on and blew a kiss at you before he drove away down the road.

You did nothing but stand where you were at, with that smile never leaving your face after you watched the Drape hunk drive away on his motorcycle. You sighed, happily, and placed your hand on the spot where he had placed the kiss on your cheek. "I'll definitely ask him for another ride one day and I think 'Cry-Baby' really does suit him. That teardrop is still making my heart beat like crazy." You spoke to yourself, before you turned around and walked towards the front door and walked inside the house.