Jack Sparrow #7

Imagine Jack Sparrow getting upset over the dumbest thing and he accuses you of it.

You were behind the wheel of the Black Pearl, steering towards the horizon of the open ocean. You smiled as you took a moment to look at the breathtaking view of the clear blue ocean and taking a deep breath of the salty air, without paying attention to your surroundings on the ship. It was one of the best things that you enjoyed as the life of a pirate.

But, then, the moment was, suddenly, interrupted by a yell coming from the Captain's Quarters. You knew who that belonged to. Captain Jack Sparrow, the pirate you freed from a jail cell on your home island, Trimont, after you asked him if you could join his crew so you could escape from your rich parents eight months ago. It was strange that he yelled out of nowhere since there were no enemy ships nearby, but you had to check to see what was wrong with him.

You ran from the steering wheel and went to the Captain's Quarters to see what was wrong with Jack. When you got inside, you weren't expecting to see Jack, looking down at an empty plate on his desk, panicking. "Jack, what's wrong?" You asked. "Oh, this is terrible, (y/n). I can't believe this happened." Jack said, putting both of his hands on top of his head, freaking out and slurring a bit. "What happened, Jack?" "Somebody took my peanut." He answered. "Well, that's just—come again?" You were about to say something back to him until you heard the last part, with a raised eyebrow.

"Somebody took my peanut, (y/n). It was sitting right here on this plate a minute ago and I went to go get me self a fork and the next thing I knew, it was gone." Jack said, pouting, and, then, he crossed his arms. You put both of your hands on your hips and furrowed your eyebrows, in confusion. "So, let me get this straight. You yelled out of nowhere all because someone took a little peanut off your plate?" You said. "Yes." Jack simply said.

You rolled your (e/c) eyes and said, "Oh, my gosh. You can't be upset over a little peanut, Jack. It's bad enough having to deal with you being upset about the rum being gone, but this is ridiculous." "First off, I'm secretly upset that the rum is still gone as I drank it all yesterday. Secondly, you wouldn't understand how I feel about people eating my peanuts. Unless...you ate my peanut, (y/n)." Jack said, eyeballing you, suspiciously.

You were blown away when he accuses you for eating his peanut. "What?! I stole your peanut?" You questioned. "Oh, I can assure you that you did steal my peanut and ate it, peanut-stealer." Jack said, acting immature, like the same way he acts when he's drunk. "Jack, I did not steal your peanut! I was behind the steering wheel the whole time!" You tried to explain to him. "Oh, really? And while you were at the steering wheel, you got so hungry and decided to sneak into me Quarters and eat my only peanut, huh?" Jack said. "No! That never happened, Jack! Gosh, that rum must really be getting into your drunken head!" You said. "There's no need for insulting, peanut-stealer." Jack said. You groaned and stormed out of his Quarter's.

"Hey, I ain't finished with you." Jack said, from behind you, which caused a lot of attention to all the crew mates. You stopped in your tracks and turned around to face Jack. "Well, I am, Jack. I can't believe you're making a big fuse over this." You said. "Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, huh? Well, for being a peanut-stealer, I suggest you start walking the plank." Jack said, pointing to the spot where walking the plank takes place. "What?! You're gonna make me walk the plank all because of a stupid peanut? You're out of your mind, Jack! You're a filthy pirate!" You said, irritated. "Oi! No need for name-calling on me and my peanuts, woman! Now go walk—"

"Wait, Jack!" You heard Gibbs' voice. Jack turned to him and said, "Not now, Gibbs. I'm busy being upset with this woman pirate for eating my peanut." Then, he turned back to you. You groaned as Jack kept accusing you, immaturely. "Jack, there's no need to blame (y/n) for eating your peanut. I was the one that did it." Gibbs admitted. You and Jack turned to him, shocked. "What?" You both said. "Aye. It was I who ate the peanut. My stomach got the best of me and I ate it." Gibbs explained. "Oh. So you're the peanut-stealer, Gibbs." Jack said, glaring and pointing at him, unsteadily. You rolled your eyes and shook your head after hearing Jack's response. "Aye, Captain." Gibbs said.

There was nothing but silence for a couple of seconds until Jack spoke. "Well, then. For starters, I will like to give you my apologies, Miss (y/n). Please, don't be mad at me?" He said, while giving you the pouty and puppy eye look. You rolled your eyes again and chuckled and said, "I guess I can forgive you, Jack. You're lucky you're cute." "Aha! She called me 'cute', fellas! Now there's a forgiving lady!" Jack exclaimed. Then, he quickly caressed your cheeks with his hands and added, "Thank you, love." He leaned forward and placed a kiss on your forehead, which surprised you and made you blush, and, then, he released your cheeks. 'I hope Jack or anyone doesn't notice my blush.' You thought to yourself, as you scratched the back of your neck.

Jack turned to Gibbs and yelled, "You ate my peanut, Gibbs!" "I'm sorry, Jack!" Gibbs said. Then, Jack hollered and started chasing Gibbs all over the Black Pearl, shouting out loud, multiple times, "That was my peanut!" Gibbs kept apologizing, but Jack kept on chasing him all over the ship, not accepting his apology. You smirked and shook your head as you watched Jack chasing Gibbs, while you were thinking about the kiss from Jack against your forehead. 'He's a filthy drunk and complains about a little peanut, but he certainly is charming.' You thought to yourself.