JD Characters #10

Imagine you and your roommates, the JD Characters, are decorating for Christmas.

(A/N: I know it's late to be posted for Christmas Day, but I'll still post it. The picture above shows who was randomly selected for this imagine.)

It was the beginning of a cold December as you and your roommates, the JD Characters, were decorating the mansion you all are living in with Christmas decorations. The JD Characters were very excited to do this since they had nothing else to do and they couldn't go anywhere because of the heavy snow and the roads are closed. Each of the JD Characters wanted to do something, while you helped with one of the groups that you enjoyed decorating the most.

As you were carrying a box filled with colorful ornaments in it to where the Christmas tree was, you noticed Barnabas Collins was staring, closely, at a snow globe that had snow falling inside it. "What are you doing, Barnabas?" You said. "This little crystal ball has some sort of sorcery inside it every time I shake it. This could be Gellert's." He said. You giggled and explained, "That's a snow globe, Barnabas, not a crystal ball that contains some sort of sorcery. The white particles inside is supposed to be snow and when you shake, it creates that sort magic effect to make it look like it's snowing." Barnabas observed it and shook it again and watched the snow falling inside it. "Oh. I now find this sort of snow ball quite...satisfying." He said. You rolled your eyes and shook your head as you walked away from him.

You set the box of ornaments down as you watched Sam, Willy Wonka, Roux, Mort Rainey, and Sweeney Todd setting up the Christmas tree on the tree stand. Roux was down below tightening the bolts to hold the tree in place, while Sweeney used his razor to cut some of the long branches and the unnecessary ones off the tree. You were excited to help them with decorating the Christmas tree because it was your part of decorating. But, then, you glanced around the corner and saw Gilbert Grape and Gellert Grindelwald looking as if they were arguing something. "I'll help you guys decorate the tree in a moment." You said. "Take your time, (y/n)." Sam said. You nodded and, then, you went over to Gilbert and Gellert.

"What's going on here, you guys?" You asked. "Gellert and I are in charge of the lights and he wants to do the exterior." Gellert explained, which confused you. "So what's the problem with that?" You asked. "I'm trying to tell him that it'll take forever to do the lights outside, especially since we all live in a mansion." Gilbert said. "Oh, but you don't know very well what I can do to make it done very quick. Come and observe, Mr. Grape." Gellert said, and, then, he gestured Gilbert to follow him out of the front door. You went outside to see what Gellert was gonna do and you stood next to Gilbert. He took out his wand and muttered a spell, where it shined and, then, he rose it up in the air and tiny dots of white light flew everywhere. The tiny lights landed on the gutters and on some of the bushes and Gellert lowered his arms down, where the tiny lights remained still.

You gasped, in awe, as you looked at the beautiful tiny lights. Gilbert stared at the lights and, then, he looked down at the stapler, looking defeated. Gellert put away his wand and walked passed you and Gilbert, with a smirk. You sighed and said, "Never underestimate a wizard and his special skills, Gilbert." Then, you patted him on the shoulder before you walked inside the mansion.

When you walked inside, you saw Mad Hatter, Ichabod Crane, Edward Scissorhands, Glen Lantz, Cry-Baby, and Jack Sparrow putting up some decorations. "You guys, the decorations look amazing." You complemented. "Thank you, (y/n). I do quite enjoy decorating." Hatter said, lisping a bit, as he was making bows out of ribbons and hand them on the staircase. "That's great, Hatter." You said.

Then, you saw Ichabod making Christmas paper chains out of green and red construction paper. "Those look great, Ichabod." You said. "Oh, thank you, (y/n). I thought I was gonna have a little competition with Edward over there." Ichabod said, gesturing to Edward. You walked over there to see what he was making than what Ichabod was doing. "What did you make, Edward?" You asked, curiously. "I made these." Edward said, and, then, he opened up the paper and showed the chain of people on it. But they weren't ordinary people; they were you and the JD Characters. "Oh, Edward. You did us. That's wonderful!" You said, excitedly. Then, you turned to Ichabod, who seemed bummed. "But I still like your Christmas chains, Ichabod." You said, trying to cheer him up.