The Wolf #3

Imagine you comforting The Wolf after being insulted by others.

*Requested by Dontmindme010*

It was the end of another day of your college classes as you were walking out the building where you had your last class and started walking off of campus to go to the nearby woods to visit your good friend, The Wolf. You met him seven months ago when you got lost in the woods while exploring the surroundings around your college campus on the first day of school and he helped show you the way back. You would often visit him whenever you weren't busy with schoolwork and before the sun would set since you didn't make any new friends ever since you've started school.

When you first met him, you didn't expect to be encountered by a man-like wolf with dark shoulder-length hair, dark brown eyes, and a strange-looking mustache. He wore a very attractive blue zoot suit, with a chain in the pocket of his pants, and he also wore a blue and black fedora hat with his ears sticking out at the top. You thought he was strange and creepy at first, but you were immediately attracted to his handsome facial wolf features.

You entered the woods and started walking down the pathway to meet the Wolf at the same spot where you first met him. Once you got there, you saw the Wolf sitting on a log, with his head down. "Hey, Wolf. I just got done with my last class. I'm so glad to see you." You said, as you walked towards him. But when you got closer to him, he looked up at you, with tear stains on his cheeks. "Hi, (y/n)." He said, sadly. "Wolf, what's wrong? Why are you crying?" You asked, while you took your backpack off your shoulders and set it on the ground next to the log and, then, you sat next to him. "I was encountered by a group of adolescents and they called me names and threw sticks and dirt at me and they laughed at me." The Wolf explained, sniffling a bit.

"Aw, Wolf. That's terrible. What names did they call you?" You asked, while you rubbed his upper arm, comforting him. "They mostly called me a 'furry', but they also called me 'an ugly creature' and 'creepy wolf man'. I was so hurt, I got mad and was about to pounce at them, but, then, I tripped and fell on the ground, which was even more humiliating for me, and they laughed at me even more before they left. It was horrible, (y/n)." The Wolf said, sadly, as a couple of tears fell down his cheeks. "Aw, come here, Wolf." You said, as you wrapped your arms around him and embraced him in a comforting hug. He wrapped his arms around you and he rested his head on your shoulder as you listened to him sniffling. You felt bad for him being insulted by a group of adolescents, especially calling him something that was very hurtful.

Moments later, you pulled away from the hug and you reached into your backpack and took out a handkerchief. Then, you dabbed it on his cheeks to remove the tears. "That is horrible, Wolf. I'm sorry to hear about that and you don't deserve to be treated like that. Don't listen to what they called you because that's not true about you." You said, as you finished drying his cheeks with your handkerchief. He looked down at you and said, "But they were so hurtful and I can't get those names out of my head. What if they come back and call me those names all over again?"

"Well, I'll tell what you're gonna do if you ever encounter those brats again, Wolf. If you see them again and start calling you names, you're gonna stand up to them and talk back, like telling them that you may be one, but that's something that they don't have that they're jealous of. Then, maybe once they don't have anything else to say to you, tell them that they look like a very tasty, scrumptious meal if they don't bother you again. That's what you should do, Wolf." You explained. His expression was starting to soften up as if he was intrigued and he was willing to go with the plan. "Do you really think it could work, (y/n)?" "Of course it will. Believe me, I got name-called a lot years ago and I finally had the guts to stand up to those that messed with me." You said. The Wolf thought about it for a moment until he said, "I could give it a try."

Even after he said that, he still looked sad. Then, you thought up an idea that could help make him feel better. "Come with me, Wolf. Let's go walk around for a bit." You said, holding your hand out to him. He looked down at your hand before looking at you, while taking your hand at the same time. You both stood up, then, and you walked down a pathway, with the Wolf following you. A minute later, you and the Wolf stopped near a patch of wildflowers, with a sun ray shining on them. "Look, Wolf. The wildflowers have bloomed." You said, with a smile, looking up at him. A smile was starting to appear on his face as he said, "They're so beautiful, (y/n). This is my favorite part of the woods. I'm glad you finally get to see them bloomed." "Come on. Let's go sit down." You said, and, then, with you still holding the Wolf's paw-like hand, you both walked in the middle of the wildflowers and sat in the middle of the patch.

The two of you talked for a while, mostly about how you were doing with school. Whenever you were talking, you would notice him staring at you, with admiration and tenderness in his dark brown eyes. Then, he soon changed the subject as he asked you, "(y/n), can I tell you something?" "Of course, Wolf. You can tell me anything." You said. The Wolf scratched the back of his head before he said, "(y/n), ever since I've met you and we've been seeing each other for a long time now, I've...I've been starting to see you more than just a friend to me." When he said all of that, your heart started fluttering and your cheeks were starting to feel hot.

"Wh-What do you see me as, Wolf?" You asked, curiously. He scooted closer towards you and said, "I see you as my mate. The love of my life, (y/n)." Then, you started smiling. "Really, Wolf?" You asked, quietly. "Of course, sweetheart. You make my heart sing whenever I hear you talk, whenever I see your beautiful face, whenever I see the sun shine down on your (h/l) (h/c) hair and your sparkling (e/c) eyes, and the way you comfort me, just like you did earlier. I knew right away that you're the one and only girl for me." He said. While he was talking, he put his arm around your shoulders and his other arm under your knees and he, gently, laid you down on the wildflowers. He kept his arm around your shoulders, while he placed his other hand on your cheek and hovered over you, with his face close to yours.

"To be honest with you, Wolf, I was starting to feel the same way towards you when I first saw your handsome face." You said, which made the Wolf smile more. "Will you be the love of my life, (y/n)?" He asked, softly, while he caressed and stroked your cheek with his warm, furry thumb. You sighed, happily, as you melted into his touch before you answered, "I'll be yours as long as you're mine as well, Wolf." "Always, darling. Always." He said, and, then, he leaned down towards you and pressed his soft, warm lips against yours, with you kissing him back. He pulled you closer towards him by your shoulders as he kissed you, deeply and passionately.