Johnny Depp #26

Imagine you're a fashion designer and you work for Johnny Depp.

It was around six in the morning as you parked your car, grabbed your cup of coffee and portfolio binder, and you headed inside for work at Depp Collection, where you work as a fashion designer for the one and only owner of the corporation, Johnny...

It was around six in the morning as you parked your car, grabbed your cup of coffee and portfolio binder, and you headed inside for work at Depp Collection, where you work as a fashion designer for the one and only owner of the corporation, Johnny Depp. You've been working there for the past six months after you received your fashion degree at college and it was a dream come true for you since you were not only showing off your talents of creating designs on a piece of paper at one of the newly found company in the fashion industry, but you also get to work with Johnny, who happened to be your long time celebrity crush. But you kept your feelings about Johnny to yourself as you wanted to be professional and not lose your job over it.

You walked inside and you were met up with your coworker and friend, Evan Decker. "Good morning, (y/n)." He said, as he walked next to you. "Good morning, Evan. How was your date with Tod last night?" You asked. "It was alright, I guess." Evan answered, as you both approached your work stations and you set up everything on your drafting table. "Alright? Why do you say that?" You questioned, before you took a drink of your coffee. "We made out after dinner and I felt like I was being kissed by a sucker fish." Evan said, which caused you to almost to choke on your coffee after he said that last part. After you coughed for a second, you started laughing.

"A sucker fish?" You laughed. "He had soft lips, I'll admit, but the way he was kissing me felt like my lips were being sucked into his mouth." Evan explained. You laughed even more of how he was describing his make out session. "Oh, Evan, you're cracking me up. You're already making my morning great so far." You said, wiping the tears that were forming in your eyes from laughing so hard. "I'm sure that your date with him wasn't that bad." You added, while taking a couple of deep breaths. "Oh, and I forgot to mention that he winked and kind of flirted with the waiter during our date." Evan said. "Oh. That is kind of weird. But maybe you should give him another chance." "No way, (y/n). I can find someone else that is so much better than Tod." Evan responded. You chuckled and shook your head as you got out your portfolio.

"How are your drawings coming along?" You asked. "Great. I started working on some new outfits that I could see Johnny wearing." Evan said, as he opened his portfolio and showed you what he had drawn so far. "That looks good, Evan." "Thank you. I know Johnny is really into this kind of style, so why not 1940's inspired theme." Evan explained. "It definitely suits him. No pun intended." You said, making Evan giggle. "How are your drawings coming along, (y/n)?" He asked. "Good. Haven't really been thinking about new ideas except this one, which I can totally picture Johnny's daughter, Lily-Rose, wearing this." You answered, as you showed Evan an outline on what you have so far on your new design idea.