Johnny Depp #2

Imagine you're at a family get together and you meet up with family friend, Johnny Depp.

*Requested by almacorlen2*

It was around six o'clock in the evening as you were helping your family finish cleaning up the house and set up the snack table with chips and dip for a family get together. You've found out from your father that the Hollywood Vampires are in your hometown while taking a break from their tour and your parents invited them over for a get together. You're excited to see them, especially Johnny Depp.

Your father and Johnny Depp are very close friends. They've been friends since high school and they've stayed in touch, even when Johnny became an actor. Johnny would always come and visit to see you and the family whenever he wasn't busy. Eventually, he became very close to the family since your parents had always considered him as family, like a cousin. But with you, it was different.

You and Johnny hung out most of the time while your parents were busy and when you had nothing else to do. You both would mostly go on joy rides and go to the dock near the lake, where you both would watch the sunset or the moon reflecting on the water when it gets dark. While that's happening, he shares his amazing stories of his acting career with you. You've always enjoyed those moments with him through the years.

When you turned eighteen, you've developed feelings for Johnny, even though he's way older than you. You loved the way he looked, the way he talks to you, the way he dresses, his kindness, his acting, and his sweet, warm hugs and kisses. You've always wanted to tell him how you felt, but you were worried that he would reject and end your friendship with you.

Unfortunately, you weren't the only one who had feelings Johnny. Your rude, selfish, much older sister, Amy, felt the same way too. She tries to flirt with him and show off her ridiculous short clothes towards him just to tick you off because she wanted him for herself. Though you could always tell that he looked uncomfortable being around her, which was much to your relief.

It's been three years since the last time you've seen Johnny. He joined the Hollywood Vampires and traveled a lot around the world. He was busy with his film and tour schedule that he didn't have time to stop by and visit. But now, you finally get to see him again.

Right now, you were upstairs, in your bedroom, fixing your hair and makeup. You wanted to look nice when Johnny and the Hollywood Vampires arrive. "Girls, they're here!" You heard your mother call out. You finished putting your mascara on and you fluffed your hair a bit before you headed downstairs.

When you reached the bottom of the staircase, you heard your family being greeted by Johnny, Alice Cooper, and Joe Perry. You turned and saw your parents shaking hands and greeting them, with excitement. You even noticed Amy trying to flirt with Johnny as he shook her hand. It was starting to make you jealous.

But your jealousy soon went away when you saw Johnny turn his head and had the biggest smile on his face when he saw you. "There's my favorite girl in the whole wide world. Come here, sweetheart." Johnny said, as he walked towards you, with both of his arms held out towards you, which made you smile and blush. He wrapped his arms around you and embraced you in a tight hug. You chuckled as you wrapped your arms around his torso and breathed in his scent. Mixture of cologne and cigarettes. "I've missed you so much, Johnny." You said. "So have I, (y/n)." Johnny said, softly, and, then, he placed a kiss on your cheek, which caused you to blush even more.

Moments later, Johnny pulled away from the hug and he looked down at you, with both of his hands on your shoulders. "My goodness, (y/n). You've grown up a lot since the last time I saw you. How old are you now?" He asked. "I'm twenty one, Johnny." You answered. Johnny, playfully, gasped and giggled as he said, "Oh, (y/n). You're making me old. Stop growing up." You laughed and said, "I'm afraid that's impossible, Johnny."