77. Once You're Tancredi Again...

Songs: " high by the beach" "serial killer" - Lana Del Rey

When Sara's hazel eyes flew open and her body started taking in her surroundings, she realized she wasn't lying on Katie's sometimes uncomfortable couch In the living room.Instead,weak strands of sunlight fell upon her sleepy face and Michael's wonderful musky scent filled her nostrils.

What!?

Instead of jumping frantically,Sara slowly sat up,the gray comforter pooling around her waist as she observed the bedroom,which was empty and quiet.Just like the whole loft.

Her body felt like she had slept on a fluffy cloud and a content yawn escaped her mouth as she scratched her ruffled hair and tried to remember how the hell she ended up in Michael's bed.

But before she could as much as try to gather her thoughts,the bedroom door opened and in seconds Sara was met with sweaty and out of breath Michael.He had obviously been out for a run.That must of meant it wasn't that late after all.

"Did I wake you?"

Michael's gruff but soft like silk voice filled her ears,but Sara seemed to be in a trance.Her orbs were glued to the way the dark gray tee clinged to his sweaty athletic body and the hunger that had been gnawling at her for so long now was finally being released as she watched him go to his closet,his broad back facing her.God,he was so fucking sexy.

"Um,no,no.You didn't, I've been awake for a few minutes"

Sara cleared her dry throat, but the moment she saw him strip his shirt,her lips fell agape and the horny bitch that was hiding in her was now clawing at her back for Sara to release her as she greedily took in his naked inked back.

And then a horrible idea rung in her head,making her frantically look at the other side of the bed,which looked untouched and smooth.

"Wait,we didn't, um,we didn't fuck, right?"

At her question she heard his sweet chuckle and he turned to face her and oh God help her contain herself from jumping on him and begging him to take her right then and there.

"Of course not,Sara.I would never fuck you when you're this tired"

Michael stated,the smugness dripping off his voice and just to tease her a little more,he stripped his gray joggers too,enjoying the way she practically drooled over his body.

He could see the mutual hunger in her eyes and only he knew how hard it was to contain himself from molding his lips with hers,to finally feel the feeling he never even forgot in the first place.That feeling that kept his body buzzing for days.

"Besides...we will do plenty of that once you are Tancredi again."

Sara practically felt herself dripping from his wink at her and the air in the room was suddenly becoming electric. She felt her heart beat slow down,her breathing became more deliberate as her gaze continued to follow his only underwear clothed body and damn her for looking at his prominent crotch but she just couldnt help herself.And that ass of his,oh god,she was dreaming

The thousands of nights that they had fucked suddenly erupted before her vision and she had to shake her head to try to clear her head and calm the Niagara falls between her thighs.Her cheeks were flushed and her lips dry,yarning to be kissed and possessed again, by him.

"I'm going to shower, you make yourself comfortable" Michael informed her and wrapped a fluffy navy towel around his waist and quickly let himself out of the room,leaving Sara a panting mess and he hadn't even touched her.Goddamn this man.