6. Damn The Heat

Sara's outfit

Michael's outfit

Michael's outfit

'Damn the Chicago heat '

Sara thought to herself as she loaded the dishwasher all the while trying to keep her long hair out of her sweaty face.It was the start of May but the heat was already awful and even tho the conditioner was on,the doc still felt too hot, but it was possible her monthly was at fault for that since everytime the she had her period while in summer heatwaves would hit her one after the other.She had a few more hours to kill before her afternoon shift started and Sara was planning on lying like the dead on the couch to get some rest before Katie came and they would leave.

The ringing of the doorbell caught her a bit off guard.Weird.Katie said she'd be there at 4pm not 11am.Maybe it was something important.The overthinking was clouding the doc's mind fast and she found herself feeling anxious all of a sudden.Katie was practically saving Sara's ass now that her car was at a garage for repair and since she couldn't take Dyl's car,Katie had offered to drive her to the hospital. What would Sara do without her friend, she didn't even want to imagine

Sara exited with quick steps the kitchen and took a hair band from the nearby drawer where she kept such stuff, tying her long hair into a messy bun.But when she opened the door,there stood Michael Scofield in all his glory, not Katie .The moment her copper eyes seized the engineer standing at her doorstep, Sara's heartbeat fastened, pupils enlarged and her luscious lips fell slightly agape.She couldn't believe what she was seeing. As if he wasn't supposed to be a real person, but a fragment of her vivid imagination and now as he was right in front of her, the doc felt paralysed.What the hell was he doing there?!

And of course ,he was looking as good as always, but something caught the doc's eye.She had never seen him in anything different than his expensive suits and now seeing him in just a plain tee and jeans pleased her eyes more than she would have liked to admit.His intricate tattoos were exposed to her eager gaze,but Sara didn't want to stare so she wouldn't appear rude.

"Hello Sara" he greeted with a mischievous smile and felt pleasure at seeing the evident surprise on her gorgeous face.Maybe her so perfect fiance had forgotten to mention that Michael was visiting to discuss work.