24. A Moment In A Lifetime

Warning: this chapter contains mature content, read at your own risk!

"And take my past,
And take my sense
Like an empty sail takes the wind
And heal
And tell me somethings last..."
-Tom Odell "heal"

This was it.This was their moment.All the tension that surrounded them for these 2 months was now releasing in their feverish kiss.All their unspoken words and passion exploded within it and it felt as the best thing in their life for both of them.

His lips were hungry for her,devouring her whole and giving her all he had.His heart was beating so wildly in his chest that Michael felt it could jump out.His talented hands were everywhere. In her auburn hair,surrounding her face,touching her soft breasts or her rounded bottom.And she graced him with her sweet moans.

Sara felt no guilt,she felt no surrow for doing this.She was happy and felt content.She felt safe in his arms and found her poison in the sweet taste of his lips.She felt the burn within him dangerous but so tempting and she wanted to stay like this forever.

She was greedy for him.Touching everywhere and kissing his neck,jaw,cheeks,mouth

"Michael..." She was breathless and sweat was already starting to form at the ends of her face.And not to talk about her lower region.Sara was practically dripping just by feeling how hard Michael was for her.

"Just me and you,Sara.No doubts,no judgements.Just us" he whispered in her ear and slid his hands under her thighs,making her jump and wrap her sweet legs around his waist.Perfect timing for a dress.It was pretty but Michael planned on ripping it away from her beautiful body and finally seeing the nudity he had dreamed of for so long.His Sara.

"Take me to the window" she moaned when their lower regions aligned together.She was pulsating with need for him.There was this shaking deep in her soul that just longed to be one with him.

Michael's tongue traced all the way from her neck to the swell of her breasts while his hands caressed her milky thighs.She was a moaning mess for him.

"What?" He asked moments later,too caught up in her amazing softness.She was cluthing so hard to him,snaking her hands securely around him.

"The window,I want you to fuck me on the floor next to it" she murmured out of breath as she grinded against his hardness which she could feel thankfully to his thin shorts.A groan escaped his full lips and the blue in his eyes disappeared,leaving a black ring of blazing passion to trace back hers.He loved her.God,this woman.He loved her.

"Condoms...I have some in my room" the responsible part of him somehow managed to speak thru all this pleasure of grinding bodies.

Sara grinned at him,kissing his lips breafly and then untangled herself from his strong hands.Her quick hands grasped the ends of her summer dress and it was soon a pile on the floor,leaving her only in her white lace panties before him.