63. In The Chapel

Firsttt,let me say a big sorry for not updating this long.Second,I'd like to thank all of you amazing people so much for the 5k.Its unbelievable and I'm forever grateful to all of you who still read this fic and love it.

Also when I saw this song the whole lyrics just screamed Misa in this story

"
y'know I love it when you say that it's all for me
I know you're lying, but it don't make a difference
And I know you ain't praying when you get on the floor for me, oh yeah
It's how I know that you've been feeling the distance

But it's temporary
Oh, it's necessary
So let me show you just a couple little things
You can do when you're with him

I know you always say you'd give him away for me
But I ain't never been the one for commitment
I'm gonna leave you either way if you stay with me, ooh yeah
So go and tell him that I never existed

Yeah, I hope you're ready to be taking the fall for me
Yeah, 'Cause we can do it if you're willing to risk it
I don't wanna hear it if it isn't involved with me
'Cause your relationship is none of my business

But he's ordinary
You need more than that
So let me show you just a couple little things
You can do when you're with him.
You don't need to say it, I can tell that you're professional
'Cause you've had my attention for a while now
Don't think that I'm staying, I'm just here for the confessional
So you can take the pressure when he finds out
So go and take me off of your wish list
Go on 'cause I'm keeping my distance
Go and tell him that I never existed" Chase Atlantic "I never existed"

The following night...

It was late,past 1am maybe.But Michael couldn't even close his eyes for a fucking second.And guess who was responsible for it.He should have never offered Sara a drive today in the first place and take her to dinner.What the fuck was wrong with him.

But when Michael saw her like that.Walking so carelessly in the heavy rain,a somber expression on her beautiful face.She looked so defeated and done with the world.It was not the Sara he had been used to seeing.His Sara was all smiles,shining brighter than the Sun and blossoming every time he gave her a kiss.

And he just couldn't leave her there to walk alone.Dinner with her was indeed awkward and tension surrounded them.Good thing it was the kids at the center so they could actually talk about something else expect betrayal and pain.Michael was so fucking tired of that.He just wanted to come at peace with his heart and mind and forget the woman ever existed.Although he knew that even if he had the chance to erase her,he never would.

But god damn it,ever since he went back home,the engineer was locked with his thoughts again.He couldn't escape the image of her. Like how beautiful she had looked under the dimmed light of the restaurant.Her short hair all damp and dark,her hazel eyes wide and her lips rosy,so kissable.The paleness on her skin had disappeared the moment they sat against each other on the table.

Michael would be a liar if he said her presence so close to him hadn't affected him.Her lavander scent still lingered so pleasantly on his nose and he couldn't help but remenisce that night after Sara's first visit at Linc's house and how he fucked her in his car.How he had let her taste herself on his fingers.He still remembered how electrical every push of her hips against him felt,he swore he could still taste her sweetness on his tongue.

Her moans were filling Michael's ears and imagination and before he knew it,his right hand slowly slid down his tattooed abdomen and under his black boxers until her was gripping his hard cock.For the past year his hand had been his best friend when it came to this and as much as he had tried not to think of Sara while pleasuring himself,his mind always drifted to her.

Unconsciously, his fist started moving up and down his length, his pre cum enough to coat him so Michael could slide his hand easily.His icy orbs fluttered closed and a guttural groan escaped his plump lips as he slowly stroked himself and imagined Sara.

She was on her knees for him,looking at him with those playful and sinfully beautiful eyes of hers while her head bobbed up and down his thick hardness.

He imagined the way her lips would feel wrapped around him as she sucked him and Michael had his palm in her long auburn hair,because god damn it if her long hair wasn't one of the sexiest things about her ,and he controlled the pace.

Another moan slipped from his mouth and his hand quickened its movements just a bit at the image of his dick hitting the back of her throat as he fucked her mouth in his head.He wanted to take it slow,to savoir the moment of pleasure and keep it there as long as possible.But this was Sara he was talking about.She was able to make him cum with just one fucking touch and imagining her giving him head was creating a fast coming and heady experience for him.

He felt the familiar tingle in his whole body and the hairs on his neck prickled in excitement of his fastly approaching orgasm.But nothing in the damn world could ever compare to how Sara made him feel,nor his hand,nor any other woman could replace the ultimate pleasure and high he experienced with the doc.

And then,ever so suddenly his strong orgasm hit him and Michael felt his toes curling as his lips parted,his eyes tightly shut as intense wave after another blazed over him,making his skin glisten with sweat in the night.He felt the warm cum spurt all over the back of his palm and his stomach,his strokes slowing down as he rode the rest of his high,the naughty image of his ex slowly disappearing only to be replaced with the dull expression she had been wearing recently.

But the shower he was about to take,he knew it wouldn't rinse the guilt of jerking off to her,nor the sadness,neither it was gonna wash away the constant thought of her.It was gonna be another sleepless night...

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

The last person Michael had expected to see when he entered the small chapel near the child center was Sara.He had just left the center and the busyness and loudness of the day had somehow brought him here,where he knew he would be alone with his thoughts for a bit.

But of course,Sara Tancredi was sitting there,in one of the rows,her head resting on the back of the row before her.Michael stopped for a second,allowing himself to look at her.Her back was tense and she looked to be deep in thought about something.

She looked so peaceful and out of reality in that moment that Michael found himself unwilling to disturb her.But hey,everyone needed to share a piece of their mind with God sometimes. And Michael was in deep need to share to someone.

He also ignored the gnawing feeling to get the fuck out of there and turn his back on Sara forever.He simply couldn't. It seemed as if she was everywhere he went.Reminding him of what he had lost.Not that the ring on her finger wasn't doing the job already.

Any thoughts on what will happen?