9. Elevator Rides

Song for this chapter: "lights" Ellie Goulding.

The small ding sound the elevator made as the silver door slid closed left them trapped alone finally.

Sara felt the nerves course thru her and couldn't stop her uneasiness. The small space was so hot and she knew that being this close to Michael wouldn't do her any good.

The silence was awkward, plus this so annoying elevator music that Sara hated so much.She knew it was better to keep her mouth shut,otherwise she would just burn in her own desire for this man.

The doc glanced at him quickly.His tall frame was leaning near the doors and he was watching her,observing her with those piercing blue eyes of his that could cut right thru her very soul.

But still,he looked calm and collected and not as if he would jump at her any second.And for that the doc was grateful because she didn't know if she would have been able to resist him and his charm this time.

"How have you been,Sara?" The question slipped from his lips and Michael enjoyed the way her name sounded coming from his mouth.So seductive. He looked at her with hooded eyes and knew she was nervous,he could sense it.But he couldn't control his need to be close to her anymore.He wanted to kiss her,to taste her, touch her,please her.She was so irresistible.His greatest sin.

"I,I've been good,you?" She stammered a bit,her heart starting to beat at a wild rate as her hazel eyes saw him move closer to her.Her orbs were wide and her breathing became ragged.God,help her now.Why did Dyl's office had to be on the 18th damn floor.

"Michael-" she tried to warn him from coming any closer but it was already late.His towering body was just a step way from her smaller one and Sara licked her dry lips.His blue gray eyes traced the movement and the want in Michael increased by the second.He couldn't hear anything anymore,he couldn't feel anything except her soft curves which were now pressed against his hard body.Her lavander scent was getting him drunk and she was luring him like a drug to her.He wanted to have her.To finally feel her.

"Kiss me,Sara.I know you want to" the air around them was charged with electricity and all that was left was the feel of one another.

"Oh,God" Sara moaned lowly when his plump lips kissed the slightly damp skin on the soft flesh on her neck.Both their eyes were closed and Michael moved his hands on both sides of her head,trapping her between his body and the wall.His erection was rubbing against her womanhood and when the sweet moan escaped Sara's lips Michael's every ounce of control slipped.

He crashed his lips powerfully with hers.Their kiss was frenzied in their burning passion for each other,surely to leave them wanting more.Now that they had finally tasted each other it was impossible to stay away.
Sara kissed him with all she had.In that very moment she couldn't feel the guilt eating at her,she couldn't know right or wrong.All she knew was that she wanted Michael so much that it hurt.Out of all her sins he was her greatest and most destructive one.But she would enjoy it while it lasted

Their tongues danced a fierce dance together, both of them savoring the taste of the other,remembering it,memorizing it.His hands moved thru her hair and face,dishelving her ponytail but Sara couldn't bring herself to care.Now that Michael was with her and he was touching her and she was touching him.Her eager hands traced every part of his upper body,hungry for him.Her touch left him yarning for more,so much more and he needed her.This had never happened to him before.No woman had ever made him feel the way Sara did.Mike was so close just by rubbing himself on her.

"I can't stay away from you,Sara,I can't" he whispered lustfully,but truthfully and one of his hands moved to her jaw,squeezing lightly as his lips trailed kisses on her neck.She tasted so so sweet.

Sara fell completely under his spell and the only thing she could do was to enjoy it.Her eyes were tightly shut and her mouth wide open as her fingers sqeezede his shoulders.Her womanhood was dripping with desire for him and her thighs were pressed together tightly.

Just as Sara was about to answer him they both heard the ding sound,announcing that someone would be joining them in the small space any second.

The both flew apart and Sara tried frantically to fix her dishelved ponytail. Her body was sweaty all over,her complexion red as a tomato and her heart was hammering wildly in her chest.

On the other side,when her hazel eyes fell upon Michael,he looked completely calm as if nothing happened just seconds ago and they weren't about to be caught kissing.But it was just a facade. On the inside,everything in him was burning and Michael cursed the man that entered for disturbing them in him head.

Sara tried to ignore the weird look the man gave them,but failed which led her to blush even more.He surely was aware of what had taken place just a while ago.She didnt look at Michael because she knew that if she did,she would picture his lips on hers again.

When her eyes settled on the red number 18 she was brought back to reality as the elevator stopped.And it downed at her what a grand mistake she had done this time.What a fool she had been. The thought that she let this happen made her want to vomit the small amount of food she ate in the morning.What had she done?!

Michael tried to make eye contact with her as he exited the loft but she wouldn't look at him.She was ashamed of what happened,he was sure of that.But he wasn't ,he didn't regret kissing her,he never would.
With a last glance her way,he quickly retreated back into his temporary office,leaving her to stand in there.He had a mess in his head alone.

The heavy doors almost slid closed but Sara managed to exit on time.Her mind and body were still in shock and she felt extremely guilty and dirty.It was all her fault that she let Michael close.Now she didn't even know how she would look Dyl in the eyes.Michael's scent was all over her and that only brought the so enjoyed mistake.Those 50 seconds were becoming her worst nightmare.

'Get it together,Tancredi!' She scolded herself and took a deep breath to calm her shivering fingers and wild heart.With slow unsure steps she started walking towards Dyl's door.

She had no intention of talking about the wedding...

So finally their first kiss guys.Hope you like it.Comment your thoughts on what u think will happen next with Misa