2. Favors

Two days later (Sara's POV)

Song for this chapter: "haunted" Beyoncé

I tried to stiffle the yawn that was threatening to come out with my free hand while filling more and more of the never ending papers on my desk.I felt better today, not as sleepy and with less patients than the previous 2 days Hospitals weren't the most relaxing work environments, but still some days were calmer.

The buzzing of my phone caught my attention,letting me know I had a new message.Despite knowing that I shouldn't distract myself with that,the phone was in my hands within seconds,the brightness of my screen almost blinding and I cursed at it quietly under my breath.

From Dylan: *Hi,hon.I hope I'm not disturbing ur work,I just wanted to let u know we'll have a conference today and I'll be late for dinner.Oh and Michael Scofield will come by to take some papers from my desk.Love u * x

Every other word disappeared when I saw the name Michael on my screen.This incredibly sexy man would be coming at our house when I'm alone..to take papers.

'Fuck,no.Get your shit together,Tancredi' my subconscious scolded me and I sighed heavily, burying my face in my palms.

I would be lying if I said that Dyl's colleague didn't cross my mind a few times ' because he looked intimidating' I tried to reason with myself but it wasn't convincing.There was something about this man,I couldn't put my finger on it.His minty scent still lingered on my nose or maybe I was just imagining it.

'No,no.I'm getting married in 6 months, damn it'.I love Dylan dearly.I would never do something stupid.Never.And the more I repeated this to myself the more his striking ocean eyes invaded my mind.I felt dizzy and quickly got up to open one more window.But that didn't help with the heat to decrease.Why was the sole thought of Michael Scofield making my whole body react?

From me: ofc baby,I'll give him what he needs' I was about to send a reply but realized how wrong it actually sounded and quickly added 'from ur office' and sent it just as a nurse poked her head through the door,startling me.

"Dr.Tancredi,we need you in the operation room.Its urgent" Lola panted and was gone before I could even reply.Without giving a second glance at the annoying papers or my phone, I rushed out of the room,silently preying to get this man out of my mind.

Michael's pov

A heavy sigh escaped through my plump lips and I buried my head in my hands,feeling frustrated all over.These new blueprints that I was working on were taking a toll on me since the damn clients refused to do it my way even tho I tried multiple times to explain to them that it would take more time and money if I did it their way.But clients were fucking clients and they as one of my bosses Larson always said 'the client is always right'.I had dealt with so many of those since taking this job.Don't get me wrong,I loved my job,it was just too frustrating at times.