81. I Want Your...

HEAVY MATURE CONTENT THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE CHAPTER,READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!

Songs: "a little death" (slowed) the nbhd "cola" Lana Del Rey
Absolutely recommend you to listen to those while reading,makes the experience better

Blue icy orbs met hazel lively ones and Michael felt his breath hitching in his throat as Sara voiced the words out.

'Desroy me'..

He couldn't stand it anymore.Being so close to her and not touching and kissing her was his biggest torture.He didnt even care about what was right and wrong anymore.All he cared about and saw was Sara.There was no pride,nor prejudice as he finally surrendered to his heart and molded his lips with hers in a feverish kiss.His strong hands wrapped around her body instantly,roaming it and leaving traces of fire everywhere.

His tongue poked her lips forcefully,demanding entrance,which Sara gave him more than willingly as her deft fingers worked on the buttons of his shirt,more than eager to feel his bare skin.There was nothing slow or gentle about this.It was raw passion and need exploding within two bodies that fuctioned properly only when they were joined together.

It was fucking butterflies flying crazily as they kissed wldly,letting their bodies talk instead of them. A whole fucking year without the other's touch had left them thirstier than ever and once they touched one another there was no going back.They were an addiction to each other,so powerful that it could never be broken,by anything or anyone.They were both addicted to one another and knew that even if they wanted to,Michael and Sara were bound to each other forever.

It was pure bliss.Two heated bodies grinding against each other needily as their tongues danced that fierce dance of theirs.Sara could feel Michael's hard cock pressing urgently against her lower abdomen which only made her wetter and her pussy pulstaed even more strongly with need for him to fill her,for them to be joined in the best way possible.

No matter how many times Michael had fucked her,the exciting thill was always there, if not only getting stronger every time.It was an out of this world experience,better than fucking morphine and everything a man can imagine to be addictive.

"Do you feel that,Sara?Feel how hard I am for you and only for you.I never touched another woman after you"

Michael hissed in pleasure as her hands ran up and down his inked chest all the while their bodies never stopped grinding against each other.And the worst thing was that Michael was already feeling the tingles in his stomach.Not fucking anyone for over an year really does make a man hypersensitive.

"I want you inside me Michael,please fuck me.I need you so much,love"

Sara begged shamelessly against his bruised lips,needily rubbing her womanhood against him.Michael captured her lips with his again as he picked her up,her legs wrapping around his waist and he walked them to the sofa,throwing her there and laid between her spread legs.Her back arched into him the moment he reached beneath her to unzip the dress,revealing her lingerie.

"Fuck,you're so sexy Sara.I'll fuck you all night long,I'll bruise your body, I'll leave my fucking initials on your neck so everyone knows you belong to me and by the time I'm finished with you,you'll be shaking,baby"