52. Forever Lost

Okay,ik I'm awful for not updating for so long but these teachers pile me with homework 😰

Songs for this chap:" princesses don't cry" carys,"dynasty" miia
"Another love" tom Odell,"bruises" Lewis Capaldi.

15th of September

The weak sunlight of the early September evening fell upon Sara's flustered face as she exited the hospital gates and slowly walked to the parking lot,taking her time.

Her head had been a complete mess for the past few days.Every person who knew her couldn't miss to remind her of the wedding that was 17 days away.The nurses at the hospital would tell her how happy they are for her and Sara surely didn't miss the glint of hope that she would invite them to the grand thing in their eyes.

It all irritated her even more.The annoying wedding planner was up her ass daily now and the doc hadn't even had time to see Michael for a simple lunch.

The guilt was starting to weight on her chest even worse now and every time her lover popped before her eyes or in her dreams she could feel the dread overwhelming her whole being.

Dylan was battling his eyelashes and making heart eyes at Sara and all she wanted was to scream in his smug face that she didn't wanna be his wife even the slightest.Her nerves were on end through out the whole week and she had already lost the amount of times that she sat against the cold shower wall and over thought every possibility.

But she had made a decision now.Sara had finally decided to put an end to this little play of hers and be a grown woman and take upon her responsibilities. She had to do whatever it took to finally get herself out of this mess.

With an already forming headache, the doc climbed into her car and drove away to the place where she would once and for all put an end to everything. Even tho her heart was aching and rebelling, her mind ruled her and there was nothing else left....

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

"Love..." Michael exclaimed like a little child that had just seen his Christmas present and enveloped his lover in his arms,hugging her tightly to him.

Michael felt his whole body relaxing and all the tension leave him as he buried his nose in her lavander smelling neck,his eyes closed and his heart content that she was finally here with him.
He had been eager to gift her a new paper flower that he had spent a whole hour on,trying to make it as detailed and beautiful as possible.

Eager to taste her,the engineer quickly sealed his lips to her and Sara Tancredi let herself enjoy what would be the last kiss Michael Scofield would give her before she would ultimately break his heart.

Her throat was dry and it seemed as if a lump was forming,forbidding her from talking.The doc could already feel the furious tears fighting to leak down her cheeks but she squeezed her hazel eyes shut tightly and tried to savoir and remember forever the magnificent scent and taste of Michael.