114.bubbles Of Love

Song: " black out days" phantogram. Slowed, "mystery of love"

September, 2007

"Michael baby, I can absolutely do this on my own okay, you don't need to help me, it's just clothes."

Sara tried to reassure her husband for the hundredth time maybe as she gave him a gentle smile and her copper eyes observed his unsure face with a happy gleam in them.
He was so damn adorable wanting to always help her with whatever he could like the gentleman that he was.

"yes, I know you can manage on your own but I wish I could help"

The engineer pouted from the bedroom door since he couldn't get any further into the room because of the piles of clothes Sara had thrown on the floor. It was a somewhat peaceful Saturday in New York and after the couple had their breakfast Michael went Into his office to do some paperwork only to return to this giant mess.

The whole situation was somehow comic to him as he watched his beautiful wife, her hair put in a messy bun and her home attire looking cuter than ever as she tried to sort out the clothes she wasn't wearing any more so she could give them to homeless people.

"love, it's not even that much clothes, besides what are you gonna tell your boss, sorry I'm late I was helping my wife figure what doesn't fit her round ass any more"

Sara beamed as she patted the side of her thigh and wiggled her brows playfully at her husband who rolled his icy eyes both because Sara just called herself fat and because of the reminder that his boss wanted him to work overtime... On a Saturday.

"hey, no bad mouth about the booty I love so much or else I'm gonna spank it when I come back"

Michael threatened his wife and jokingly pointed a finger at her from the door as he tried to hide the grin that was about to stretch his lips. She was just so cute and adorable and the engineer wanted to stay at home and cuddle his wife all day long instead of punishing his brain with thoughts of building buildings.

"that is surely something I'm looking forward to Mr. Scofield"

Sara answered flirtily from where she was sitting on the bed and threw Michael a wink. Ever since they got married they were like 17 year old teenagers that just couldn't stop flirting with each other and honestly it was the best thing ever.Both Sara and Michael felt happier than ever and it seemed that getting married was one of the best decisions ever.

"and if you'll feel better this way, Blue is here to keep me company while you come back, right baby?"

Sara patted the only empty spot on the bed that was next to her left side and with an excited bark Blue immediately nestled next to Sara and enjoyed her momma's gentle pets on the head. Michael couldn't help but grin widely at the sight of his two girls and eternally gave up offering to stay with them at home for company.

"all right then, I'll leave you two into it and when I come home we'll have a movie night."

Michael concluded with a content sigh and stood up to his full height, no more lazily leaning on the door frame as he gazed at his mesmerising wife with adoration.

"that sounds pretty great to us. Oh and if you have time will you buy sparkling  water, I've been craving it like crazy lately"

Sara asked politely with a smile on her face as she took the first pile of folded clothes in her lap, ready to sort them out more eagerly now as the idea for movie night settled into her brain. She loved movie nights, especially when it was fall or winter time since she could snuggle comfortably next to her husband and enjoy their time together.

"will do, I love you"

Michael blew a kiss at Sara since he couldn't reach her because of all the clothes and with a last smile her way the engineer disappeared from the door, but didn't miss Sara's "I love you and don't forget to put your jacket on" at which he only grinned as he took his home and car keys, quickly exiting the building.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I promise I'll be careful, you're in a qualified Doctor's hands"

Sara tried to persuade Michael as a mischievous smile danced upon her glowing face and she stared at her husband from the mirror in the bathroom . Her small hands were softly snaked around his naked torso and her lips milked his burned years before shoulder with light kisses.

When Michael told her he was gonna shave and then they could shower, Sara, just like a kid that was determined not to do its homework, volunteered to shave it for him at which her husband thought of with big humour. The way she was cutely pouting at his reluctance was charming and as he stood with the razor and shaving cream in hands he found it harder and harder to tell her no.

"okay, fine, I'm leaving my pretentious self in your talented hands"

Michael beamed  sarcastically and turned around to face his wife, giving her a small last peck before half his face would be covered in shaving cream.

" and up you go" he murmured with a small smile as he picked her light body up and placed Sara on the sink counter, nestling his tall body between her legs, placing both his hands on her thighs and the couple shared a giggle at his gesture of picking her up.

The whole flat was quiet expect for the furious September rain that was pouring over the streets of New York and the TV that was quietly rambling in the living room . Blue was peacefully laying on the small carpet like thing that stood on the outside of the bathroom, silently watching as Sara put the shaving cream on Michael's handsome face.

"stop smiling, love"  Sara tried to scold Michael but just by watching him grin like an idiot she couldn't help herself and placed a kiss on his forehead as it was the only clean area of his face.

Michael's icy orbs seized up Sara's beautiful and so focused face as she ever so tenderly shaved the small stubble on his cheeks and jaw. He just couldn't not smile at her, she was so precious with her hazel eyes determinately staring at him and the top of her tongue touched her lower lip in concentration. She wasn't even noticing the strand of long auburn hair that was falling almost in her eyes.

That one same strand that Michael ever so gently tucked behind her ear, causing Sara to beam at him with her gorgeous smile.

"this feels so relaxing, you know I might steal you every time I'm in a need of a shave now"

Michael quietly threw in while Sara wetted a small cloth so she  could remove the cream,his orbs lazily tracing her every move.

"see? I told you you're in good hands, baby"

Sara flirtily replied and threw a wink in her husband's way as she started to softly wipe the white cream and proudly annalised her work as it came off, revealing clean shaven skin underneath.

"how could I ever doubt you?"

Mike beamed, booping Sara's slightly cold nose with his pointer finger which only caused his wife to giggle loudly. They were in their own bubble of love and it seemed that on this Saturday evening nothing could be better than a hot shower and a movie night on the couch with Blue cuddled next to them. It all seemed perfect, too perfect to be true...

Enjoy what's left of their love nest because a storm is coming...