59. Wet Dreams?

*
His skilled hand ran up and down her tummy,causing the goosebumps to arise on her velvety skin.Her head arched backwards,her long reddish hair sprawled like a halo around the pillow

His kisses were hungry yet tender,fastly lighting her whole body on fire.His tongue trailed from her left breast all the way down to her navel all the while his blue icy pools never parted from her hazel ones.

She felt the wetness between her thighs increase with every skillful touch of his.He was taking his time,exploring her body like a map.He was memorizing every small detail about the body beneath him,hopeful and knowing that he'd never forget it.

Her small moans rang in his ears soundly and he was only getting more aroused by the second at seeing the way the pale moonlight reflected beautifully on her arched godly body.The shadows were dancing playfully on her skin,somehow seeming mystical.

And she could feel it.His breath fanning on her womanhood,blowing cool air into her warmth,causing her to shiver.Her arousal was deliciously filling the air and by the time his probably 10th hickey on her thighs was left he slowly spread her legs apart,leaving her exposed to his lustful gaze.

His deft fingers caressed her hard nipples while his tongue worked on her wetness with such delight.She was seeing stars.A sweet sensation was taking over her,her mind was spinning. The cool breeze coming from the balcony seemed to cover her sweaty body but she felt hotter than ever.More desired than ever in her life.She felt alive.

Wave after wave of intense pleasure worked their way to her as he licked at her,now putting three long digits in.She was pulsating and contracting around him,convulsing in the intense feeling. He forced her eyes on him.And even tho she badly wanted to close them and to completely surrender to her high,their orbs stayed locked together as he was fastly bringing her closer and closer.

Her full chest was falling and rising rapidly with every harsh breath she took and she was getting higher and higher, tightening around his fingers.But he was bad,as always and just as quick as his head had appeared between her legs,it disappeared.

Their kiss was heated and hungry and in the same time melting all the pain away.She could taste herself on his plump lips but that only fueled her desire for him even more.Her small hands snaked around his neck,her long creamy legs wrapped around his tattooed waist,locking their lower halves together.She was showing him just how much she had missed him and how much he was completing her.

He had always claimed her in bed and in their waking life and the hand he put on her throat while he ever so ruthlessly thrusted his hips into her was not surprising.She'd never admit it but she loved it.The way their lower bodies met so aggressively together and yet,were connected to each other so beautifully, was astounding.

His inked body completely covered her smaller one and she clinged to him for dear life,their eye contact ever so strong as he fucked her into the mattress.Moan after moan escaped her open mouth and the moment he just touched her clit,she was done for,floating into the wonderland of orgasms once again.
*
-_--_--_--_--_--_-_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

"I had a wet dream last night"

Katie almost spilled the coffee in her mouth as the surprised giggle escaped her and she threw a confusing yet interested glance at her best friend.

It was lunch break and almost every nurse or doctor was in the cafeteria so Katie was genuinely caught off guard when Sara blurted the words.

She saw the crimson climb onto Sara's cheeks and the nurse grinned knowingly,sipping from the ever so awful coffee here.

"That's news.Question is why were you dreaming it and not performing it?" Katie giggled again,she couldn't help it when she looked at her friend's flushed red face.

Sara bit her lower lip hard,the erotic image of his hips ever so aggressively but pleasurably thrusting into her flashed before her eyes and she felt herself stirr down there.After all this time his effect on her was as strong as in the beginning.

"Performing it was umm...impossible" Sara answered awkwardly and her right palm came to rest on her cheek,as if she was trying to hide her blushing.

Katie couldn't contain her snort anymore,convos like this didnt happen causally with Sara.And the nurse was quite amused at her friend's confession.

"I doubt Dylan would have said no to some midnight hot vanilla sex"

"Shhh" Sara shushed her,a shy smile on her face,her body was still buzzing with the memory of her dream.

"Katie,the dream...it wasn't Dylan I was with..." And now she had officially dropped the bomb.But ever since she saw Michael a week ago in the charity center she couldn't stop thinking about him,and now it was reflecting on her dreams too.

The surprise in Katie's chocolate eyes turned into a knowing look and she stared at her friend for a bit,trying to form the right words,since talking about her ex lover was still a sore subject.

"I thought,you know,I thought the dreams had stopped.Since you haven't even seen him and all" the nurse trailed off,the previous playful atmosphere was now thick with tension.

"Remember, last week when we saw each other for brunch?" When Katie nodded Sara shuffled on the uncomfy chair a bit and continued.

"When I went to the charity center he was there,talking with Dolores.When I tried to talk to him,he completely cut me off" Sara explained briefly,feeling the heaviness fill her heart again.

"But why was he even there?" Sara had said something about him helping with charity work but what were the chances of them being in the same charity shelter...

"It turns out he knows Dolores and had worked there before me" the sad flicker was evident in her hazel eyes and she looked down.His cold face was haunting.

"I know you probably don't want to hear this but you know I wont sweet talk you and tell you that it will pass and he'd run back to you and fall on his knees for you.Sara,you hurt him badly and getting over such a break up can sometimes be harder than thought.What I'm telling you is to think well on what you want to do and get your shit together.Don't do any of that bullshit anymore,okay?If you want to be with him,that's if he accepts it too,you need to do the real right thing this time."

"I know.Thanks,Katie" Sara gave her friend a tight hug,sighing deeply.It was on her to make everything right.But would it be too late to do it,when everything is already lost?...

Any thoughts?Also who else loves the way Katie always keeps it real haha.
Comment and vote
Til next time :)
Also go check out my other pb story "her other half"