84. Blue

Songs: "infinity" Jaymes Young
"Us" James Bay
"Death bed"( idk the singer)

"Coming" Sara yelled from her bedroom as she hastily put her black mom jeans on,accompanied by a baggy green sweater.She remembered how much Michael loved when she wore green.He would say that it brought out the beautiful color of her eyes and hair.Well her hair wasn't auburn anymore but she was working on getting it back at the same color and length.

When a third knock echoed thru the small apartment, pulling Sara out of her dream world,she practically sprinted to the front door and when she opened it she was faced with Michael's sly smirk.

"What took you so long,love?"

Michael teased her as his blue eyes observed her.Sara was panting like she just ran a marathon,her cheeks flushed and her hair dripping wet,seeming even darker than it was because of the moistness .But she was absolutely gorgeous and charming none the less.

"I was getting dressed, but if I had known it was just you,I might have greeted you in just my panties" Sara winked at her man flirtily,catching his bigger palms in hers and dragged him in her apartment, closing the door behind them.

"I missed you" she added quietly,an even bigger grin spreading on her lips as she leaned in slowly to lock their mouths in a sloppy sensual kiss.Her hands snaked around his waist while his came to rest on both sides of her face.

"O,yea?" Michael questioned teasingly as he parted his lips from hers only to place chaste gentle kiss all over her cheeks, nose, forehead and Sara couldn't help but giggle at the tickling but oh so amazing sensation,her lids shutting closed for a second in joy.

"Yea" she answered and captured his mouth for another kiss.The way he tasted of chocolate was addicting.Sara had to ask him what was his secret,but she would leave that for later.Now she just wanted to enjoy his company for as long as he was here.

"Come on,Tancredi,get dressed,we're going out" Michael informed her with a smile on his face as they stood by the door,hugging each other and staring at the other's eyes like a love sick puppy.They were love sick for one another after all.Both head over heels.Not that it was a bad thing.

He observed as Sara's face twisted with curiosity and tried to ignore the way she was unconsciously rubbing up and down his chest so seductively. Even if he had a jacket on,Michael could still feel the burning vibrations and tingles run down his spine at her touch.

"Where we goin,Mr.Scofield?" Sara couldn't contain the excitement that was practically about to burst from her body,already on board for whatever adventure Michael had planned for them this time.

"Its a surprise" he winked at her again,his long digits tangling in her messy wet hair to caress it gently

"And I won't even get a clue?" the doc pouted childishly, but fuck,Michael found it so damn cute and couldn't stop himself from chuckling as he dramatically shook his head no.

"Nope" he dragged the p on his tongue,teasing her even more,watching as Sara playfully rolled her eyes at him, but the big smile on her face told the engineer that she was far from annoyed about it.

"You're bad" she sassed at him,licking her lips that still held a linger of his taste on them.Mmm,so sweet.

"I've heard that from you before"

Michael reffered to the first time he had taken her to dinner and she had asked him where they were going.Of course he had denied to tell her about it.God,their first date seemed so long ago,so distant.They both didn't know back then how much they would mean to each other.How much they would need each other and how crazy they would be for each other.