39. Not Again...

The scent of black coffee and pancakes invaded Michael's nose the moment he entered the loft and his feet automatically carried him to the kitchen.

The sight that greeted the engineer caught him off guard and he stopped in his tracks by the doorway.His blue orbs grew black as they followed Sara's form around the kitchen

She was quietly humming to some song,her hips moving to the beat sensually as she washed her hands it seemed.She was wearing one of his navy tees and a pair of his boxers and Michael couldn't remember coming home to a more seductive and sexy sight.

His mouth wasn't watering because of the food anymore.His sinfully sexy lover was causing his body to react to her the moment he saw her and the boner that he had tried to suppress earlier this morning was returning full force.

With a confident smirk plastered on his face,he walked up behind her quietly and embraced her soft body against his in a tight hug,his nose nuzzling in her jasmine scented hair.

He felt her tense beneath him but the moment Sara recognized him she stopped the running water and leaned into his sweaty chest.Even tho he had been running all morning he smelled so divine and manly.

"Smells delicious here" he purred into her ear,biting the lobe gently as he pressed his crotch into her rounded behind.The small gasp that escaped her luscious lips was hardening him even more and his hungry mouth started lapping at her neck,leaving hot trails of moisture on her skin.

"Liar" Sara's tone was playful as her fingers softly caressed his hands,a lazy grin on her beautiful face.

"All this food smells delicious, but there's something else in this kitchen that I want to devour" Michael huffed into her ear lowly and one of his hands started traveling down her tummy and under the tee,teasing the line of his boxers.

The air in the kitchen suddenly became thick hot as Michael's intentions were clear to her and with every feather like touch that he trailed on her already burning skin melted her more into his hard body.Her breathing was becoming ragged and she could only watch as his fingers dipped into his boxers.

"Fuck" she moaned,biting on her lower lip hard as two of his long digits dipped into her heat,stroking the bundle of nerves,making her whole body shake with pleasure and drops of sweat were forming on her skin.

When she tilted her head even more backwards that gave Michael more access to the sweet skin on her neck.Her womanhood was warm and wet against his fingers and the more she grinded into his hand the harder he got.

The movements of his hand fastened,causing Sara to see fucking stars and clutch against him,her release hot on its trail.

"I'll sit you on that counter right here,I'll part your legs and when I'm inside you I'll stretch you so good that I promise you Sara,you won't be able to walk afterwards, love" Michael's words were dripping with lust and seduction and that only fastened the arrival of her orgasm.

Her hazel eyes concentrated on the counter that was just beside the sink that she was now gripping.The images of Michael fucking her there were beyond arousing and just as she closed her eyes to welcome her sweet release his movements stopped and before Sara even had time to complain Michael had her up on the counter,his boxers falling down her legs

The tiny blue rings in his eyes were burning with desire and he bit his lip as his hands parted her lovely thighs apart,her glistening folds almost making him cum in his joggers.

Michael had a firm grip on her behind as he moved Sara upwards a bit and quickly moved his gray pants and boxers down a bit,his large member springing free and needy of her warmth.

Sara's whole body was lit on fire and her hands snaked around his neck,bringing him to her for a passionate lip lock.Their tongues danced together, Michael leading as always as they nipped and lapped at each others mouths.

A moan of relief escaped them both when he sank into her,their mouths parting so they could catch their breaths.Sara's hardened nipples poked thru the tee as she arched her back,her breasts inches away from his face and Michael started kissing her clothed mounds,nipping and teasing.

His pace was slow and torturous as he went in and out of her hot cavern,feeling her walls contract sweetly around him.Michael knew it wouldn't be long before he was straight pounding into her but he wanted to savoir this moment for as long as he could.

When his ocean eyes trailed on her face,the engineer was just smitten with her immerse beauty. Sara's long hair was pulled into a messy ponytail, her eyes were tightly shut in a pleasurable scowl and her rosy lips parted as she took him in, her fingers clutching to his neck.

"Take that off,I need to feel you" she rasped with need and quickly discarded his black tee.Her hands immediately latched onto the damp inked skin,her fingers roamning everywhere as he leaned his head into her chest,continuing his assault on her cleavage.

His thrusts became harsher and firmer and one of his hands traveled up to her neck,squeezing lightly which only left Sara a moaning mess.She was contracting sinfully sweet around his cock and they were both so close.

The grip on her neck tightened ever so slightly as he picked up pace again until he was ruthlessly fucking her sweet womanhood.

"M-Micha-el,they see u-us" Sara barely could register what was happening as she stared Michael's brother and LJ who just like her seemed to be in shock of what they were witnessing.

" what?!" Michael was abruptly brought back to reality by her words and turned to look behind him to find his family staring at him wide eyed.Fucking right time,as always...

Panic immediately struck the engineer and he pulled out of Sara,his cock still hard and he quickly tucked himself in his pants, turning to face them but hiding Sara's nudity in the same time.

"Linc what the fuck?!" He shouted breathlessly, his blue eyes still wide with surprise.He couldn't believe this was happening to them...again!

"Get out so she can get dressed" his commanding voice echoed thru his kitchen and if it weren't for the light music coming from the radio the silence surely would have been awkward.

Linc and LJ barely contained their laughter and just as they were about to go in the living room Vee entered the room,shop bags in her hands but when she looked around the room and the embarrassing situation sank in she gasped lightly.

"You two,out" she said loudly,trying not to laugh herself as she rushed LJ and Linc out of the kitchen together with herself,giving the lovers a wink before she left.

"I'm so sorry about that,love" Michael turned to Sara the moment his family left the room and bent down to retrieve the boxers and slid them up her legs.Sara pushed herself up a bit so he could pull them up completely,ignoring how much she was sexually frustrated and every his touch was electrifying.

Her cheeks were tomato red and she just couldn't believe they were caught again.The doc didn't know whether to laugh or be embarrassed.

"Its starting to be a tradition maybe" she joked and laughed quietly,her cheeks flaming as she leaned her forehead against his for a second.

"What are they doing here this early anyways?" Sara couldn't help but be curious.She watched as Michael bit his lip hard,his hands unconsciously stroking the silky skin on her thighs.

"Its my birthday"....

Comment and vote so I can know you still want me to continue writing this story.

Till next time