21. Something New In Bed, Hmm?

*He could feel the steps getting closer and closer.The cell was dark and it had this eery feeling to it.He forced himself to stay calm but he couldn't.He saw the thousands souls getting killed,rioting. The killed each other, smoke was everywhere,blood was on his own fingers and then he was suddenly to a quiet room and the next thing he could feel was the knife cutting thru his pinky.The pain felt so so real.He watched his own blood drip and then before his eyes was this kid Seth and he hung himself.T-bag's menancing screams ringed in his ears.He could see Linc on the chair,his body bound to the electric chair,he could feel the burn on his shoulder shaking his whole body,Westmoreland's death,the killed newbie-
*

"Michael,Michael,wake up love" Sara spoke quietly and shook him slightly on his shoulder.When she felt him move uncontrollably and tears slipped from his eyes and then a scream was heard she panicked,awoken from her deep sleep.

His scared blue eyes opened in the dimly lit bedroom and his breathing was erratic,his orbs wild as if he didn't know where he was.The nightmare was so fresh on his mind,he saw everything again.All the guilt and pain and terror he witnessed in Fox River were haunting him even after so many years.The fucking nightmare wouldn't leave him alone. Michael couldn't say he would ever heal,cus he knew he never would, but he learned to live with it.

And as Sara's hazel eyes stared into his,her soft hands enveloping him,he felt a sense of calm wash over him.He wasn't alone.He wasn't.She was there for him and her sudden decision to stay the night was for the best as it seemed.

"Are you okay,love?" Her voice was small as she caressed his sweaty cheek.Whatever he was dreaming of must of been so bad.Her heart clutched in pain at seeing him like this.So lost and scared.

"Can you give me some water please" his voice was hoarse and he was drenched in sweat.Removing the covers from his body,he took in a sharp breath to calm himself as Sara went to give take a glass of water for him.

He felt so stupid because that way he only made her worry for him and that meant she would want to know what was wrong.And he wasn't sure he wanted to tell her about Fox River.Once she discovered he was an ex con she would never look at him.She was way batter than him and he didn't deserve her.He couldn't tell her.Michael would keep the secret within for as long as he could.He couldn't lose Sara.No.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

"I heard Larson is taking the week off" Katie informed Sara as they walked together to the staff room to get dressed and go home.

"He is?I thought he would be there a week more,who is gonna take in his shifts?" Sara asked as they entered the room,ignoring the few doctors and nurses that had just arrived and were preparing for their night shifts.The hospital was mainly calm today and no fatal emergencies occurred. But Michael was on her mind all day.When she had come back with his water she found him sound asleep,a scowl on his beautiful face.She wanted to ask him what he had dreamed of but when she awoke in the morning he was already off to work and the only thing she found was a small red paper rose and a note saying 'even when you're frowning in your sleep ,you are beautiful'

He gave no signs of wanting to talk about it at all.

"I heard doctor Queens and a few of the nurses would be filling in for him" Katie answered lazily as she took her purse in her hands,distracting Sara from her fog of thoughts

"You just shine lately,have you and Dylan tried something new in bed,hmmm?" The nurse asked playfully when they started walking towards the gates of the hospital.

She had noticed that Sara's somber mood had been improving more and more within the month and she couldn't be happier for her.She was like a flower that was finally blooming after a storm.

Sara's hazel eyes shot up at her in surprise and she felt her cheeks flushing.Was it that notable that Michael made her happy? And as she came to think about it,ever since she and him became a thing she hadn't let Dylan touch her once,always using the excuse of being too tired.Her and Mike hadn't had sex yet,but even kissing Dylan didn't seem right anymore.

"Katiee" she scolded her friend but a smile appeared on her face at the thought of her lover.Of her amazing Michael.Her phone vibrated in her picket.

*I'm outside* read the text and Sara had to contain her smile.The excitement was already engulfing her.

"What,I'm just saying you know.You seem so different" Katie said as they exited the big glass doors and went down the stairs,the young evening's sun caressing their slightly sweaty faces.Summer was gonna be bella hot this year,it seemed.

"Well,I'm getting married in 4 months" Sara pointed out,a lie of course but she couldn't bring herself to share her happiness with anyone else.Just with him.And never let the thought of marrying someone else ruin her cloud of happiness.

I know this was short guys but its very late here and I'm tired hahaha.Anyway,what do you think Mike has in mind for our Sara.
Comment down below,till next time