3. A Navy Towel

A few hours later... Third POV
Songs for this chap: "good for you" Selena Gomez; " Shameless" the weeknd

The moment Sara entered their big home she kicked her shoes near the door and tossed her purse on the couch.What an exhausting day it had been.With this three hours long operation and all the rushing plus not to talk about the fact that her nerves were on the brim because of Michael's upcoming visit to their house.

It was 16:46 and she had some time before he came to take that so needed shower,it would relax her a bit.Stripping all her clothes and leaving her petite body only in her white underwear Sara went upstairs and just as she pulled her hair into a bun and wrapped a towel around her body,the bell rang.Shit!

Her hazel eyes widened in panic and for a second Sara felt as if she was in some kind of a trance,her feet unable to move.It was as if he was watching her from afar, waiting for the doc to go through the door so he could go after her. Orrrr she was too tired and was creating silly scenarios in her head. But then she heard a second ring and quickly rushed down,the floor cool beneath her hot feet.

Yes, she had that one extra minute to put something decent on, she knew that perfectly well, but some part of her, deeply settled within just wanted to play a dangerous game, it was as if she was daring him somehow to do something, but of course Sara would never admit it.

"Michael,hi" she said rushedly,clutching the fluffy material to her beautiful body tightly .The sleeves of his baby blue shirt that brought out the color of his eyes were rolled up to his elbows,exposing the tattoo sleeves on his arms.They were so intricate and beautiful and Sara found herself observing them.He was so sexy.She was in a trance

'No,Sara.Get a grip!'

"Hello,Sara"

his voice was silky smooth and Michael was sure by now his pupils were dialated to their maximum .When she opened the door only in a towel and panting he felt his jaw drop to the floor, not literally but you get it.Even with the messy bun on her head Sara looked so stunning and the engineer couldn't help but rake his icy orbs thru the uncovered creamy skin.His shaft twitched in his black slacks in approval and he couldn't stop all the dirty images from running thru his head. How he would bend her over his desk,or push her against this door and...

"It's not polite to stare you know"

Sara teased him,watching him with playful eyes.She was fully aware that he was gawking at her and still,she didn't cover more of her exposed skin.The hunger in his eyes made her feel sexy and wanted.In that moment she wasn't thinking about anything at all, she wasn't minding the neighbours who could very easily see her and him and the way she had greeted him barely dressed or the way they were flirting so shamelessly, she didn't give a flying fuck about a damn thing.

Michael just smirked at her,not even feeling guilty for checking her out as she made room for him to enter the house and Sara closed the door behind him quietly.His mouth was suddenly very dry but he wasn't sure if it was the heat.

"Am I catching you in a bad moment,miss Tancredi?"

He replied politely instead ,but a delvish grin spread on his lips as he turned to face her and shamelessly roamed his eyes on her heaving bossom that was partly covered by the navy towel.Oh how he wanted to to just bend her over his knee,slap that sexy ass and then fuck her nice and hard.

A low groan escaped him at the thought and Michael tried to control his darting mind.His erection was growing and growing and the more she stood there in that towel and the more he was surrounded by her magnetic scent he wanted to just ravish her, with no prejudices whatsoever.

"Its okay,I'll just go put some clothes on while you take the papers from his office.Dyl said they are on the top left corner"

Sara offered him a small smile to hide her nervousness and excitement and went upstairs to change the fastest she could.Her blood was boiling and the house felt too hot,her cheeks were flushed and her pupils blown till there was only a ring of hazel in them.Why was she having such a reaction to him?

This was so not normal.She was an engaged 29 years old woman.She was no longer a teenager with raging hormones.It felt like cheating to her now that she was thinking of Scofield in a more than friendly way.She needed to get a grip.

" why bother with clothes.. "

Michael murmured to himself as he watched Sara disappear upstairs and then headed to Dylan's office to get the damn contract .The hope to distract himself from the sinfully sexy woman upstairs lost on him.He wanted to set his excitement and bonner to peace but of course that wasn't possible with her around.He couldn't understand it really.No other woman had affected him the way miss Tancredi did.Just one glance at her left him panting like a dog for her.It was instant attraction maybe.

As he was about to grab the paper a picture on the other end of the desk that he didn't see yesterday caught his attention.It had Sara staring at the beach with the biggest smile on her beautiful face and Michael felt himself grinning as he observed the picture.She really was such a breathtaking and stunning woman.

"You found the papers?"

Sara's velvet voice caught him off guard and Michael lifted his eyes to look at her.
Her hair was now in a neat ponytail,an oversized black tee and blue shorts covered her sweet body.This woman just looked good in everything.These clothes made her look even more youthful and for a moment Michael found himself wondering what she had been like when she was a kid.

"Yes" was his quick response as he clutched the document in his left hand and Sara just nodded and looked around her fiancé's office.

"Do you want something to drink.Something cold maybe.Its so hot out there today."

May was just starting and the heat in Chicago was so bad.
Michael gave her a small smile and looked at his watch,noting that the conference was about to begin in 30 minutes.And as much as he wanted to stay here and spend some time in the company of this magnetic woman,he couldn't.The traffic was predicted to be as bad as always and he hated to be late, so.

"Thank you miss Tancredi,but I'm afraid I can't.I have a meeting in 30 minutes" he refused her offer reluctantly ,smirking at her.

"That's okay and its just Sara" she smiled warmly at him,observing the God of a man in front of her.But maybe it was for the better that he go because he was a bad influence on her mind.That much she had realised..

"Okay then.. Sara.Have a nice shower" ' I wish I could join you' he thought but said nothing more and headed to the front door,biting his bottom lip. He decided to not linger too much on looking at her otherwise it would become even harder to leave

Sara watched him,without mumbling another word as he climbed in his black Audi,heading to the office building.A sense of relief washed over her the moment he was out of sight but in the same time she wanted to spend time with Michael. This was confusing as shit.Where was all that coming from, she had absolutely no idea.

A small frown appeared on her face as she closed the wooded door and headed to her bedroom again to take the so needed shower and to reflect on her odd, odd behaviour. She felt guilt and that was even more confusing.