27. I Saw You With Scofield

"Baby I want to touch you
I want to breathe into your well
See,I got to hunt you
I got to bring you to my hell
Baby I want to fuck you
I want to feel you in my bones"

-Meg Myers "Desire"

The moment Michael parked in the underground parking lot he attached his lips to Sara's. He had been waiting to fuck her the whole evening but he had to keep his cool in front of his family.But now they were alone and he had her all to himself.

Their tongues collided as they kissed fiercely and his greedy mouth swallows all her whimpers.Sara quickly climbed up onto his lap,grinding her private part on his already hardening cock.

The windows of the car were already fogging by their heavy breathing and the air in the small space was becoming too hot as their bodies and mouths grinded together.

With quick moves he removed her blouse and latched his lips onto her neck,kissing the skin there as her lavander scent invaded his nose.He could feel her wetness and his cock hardened even more as she moved above him.

The blue in his eyes disappeared completely as his gaze roamed over her bossoming chest and the white lace bra which held them in perfectly.And his hunger for her overtook again and he was kissing the skin below her ear,listening to her low whimpers and moans.

"Oh,love,only of we weren't in this car,I would fuck you so hard that your legs wouldn't carry you afterwards" he purred in her ear,biting on the earlobe,followed by a thrust of his hips that left her a moaning mess.

His long fingers started traveling down her godly body and with quick moves he unbuttoned her pants and dipped two fingers in,caressing her.She was so wet and warm just for him.His Sara.

"Look at you love,all wet and ready for me.Do you want my cock,Sara?Hmmm?" Two of his long digits filled her cavern and Sara moaned loudly,gripping his broad shoulders,her long hair falling back. His fingers were doing magic on her womanhood and she felt she could cum just by the slightest caress of him.

"Fuck,Michael,please. I need more of you ,love" she practically begged,her lips hanging open and upon seeing her like this the image of fucking that perfect mouth of hers overwhelmed him.

His fingers curled inside her and he moved them slowly,torturously. They were both glistening with sweat and the raw need to connect was becoming unbearable.

"Open your mouth" he ordered to her lowly and she did as she was told,watching as he slid the two fingers he caressed her with In her mouth.Doing this should have grossed her out,but the doc found it so fucking erotic.Everything Michael did was so fucking sexy.

"Suck them, love." Her tongue trailed around his fingers and the pool in her panties only increased.

"Taste yourself ,Sara.See how good you taste,baby"

But his fingers were soon replaced with his lips as they met in a searing hot kiss.He couldn't stand not kissing her.

"Unzip my jeans" God,she was such a good girl for him,submitting to everything he told her.The submissive in his life.Sara,his lovely girl.

Sara bit her lip hard as she unzipped his jeans and pulled out his hardness,stroking him.Then quickly pulled her pants and panties down so she could get naked and finally feel him fill her.She was eager for that cock.

Michael watched with hooded eyes as Sara slowly sank down onto his length and he felt he could cum just there.

"Ride my cock love"

God,he had such a dirty mouth and she loved ittt.She settled into a slow pace,adjusting to his length stretching her.Her hands had a steady grip on his shoulders as their hips met thrust for thrust and Michael increased the speed,banging hard into her which left Sara a panting mess as her head rolled back.Their orgasms were approaching hard and fast and the moment he saw her arch her back and tighten around him Michael came with her.Pure fucking bliss.The whole car smelled of sex and the air was hot.

"Now let's get you home"

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-
The next morning

"I saw you with Scofield yesterday" Katie blurted out after a few minutes of silence spent in Sara's office while looking thru files of patients.

Sara immediately froze in her chair and looked up at Katie,hoping that whatever emotion was held in her hazel eyes wouldn't be recognized. Fucking hell!

"What?" She played dumb

Katie sighed a bit and looked at her friend with concerned eyes.She worried about her.And what the hell was she even doing with eye candy anyways?!

"Sara...secrets have a cost.Don't pay it when its already too late and everything is lost..."

And with that the nurse took the files in her hand and left the office.Sara gulped as Katie's words replayed like a song in her mind.

The vibrating of her phone stole her attention

* I'm outside,love* she had completely forgot she was about to meet Michael for lunch because of Katie's words.

Five minutes later Sara and Michael were seated in that bistro just near the hospital that she and Katie often went to.

"What's wrong,love?" Michael asked,immediately picking on her sour mood even tho she had tried to hide it with smiles.

A small sigh escaped her and she grasped his bigger hand in hers,giving him a loving gaze

"You need to stay away from the hospital for a bit.Katie somehow saw us yesterday when you were picking me up.She wasn't supposed to be at work til 9.She saw us Michael" she ranted on lowly,not realizing she was gripping his arm.

"Sara,dont worry about it.If that's your wish I will comply,love" he squeezed her hand reassuringly just as a waitress came with their sandwiches.

Sara of course tried to ignore how she checked out her man or how she practically tried to shove her cleavege in his face.He wasn't even looking at her.He only had eyes for the beautiful doc.

But the memory of her breasts kissed by him made her giddy and she bit her lip.

"By the way,you forgot this in my car last night" Michael smirked at her and handed her one of the white straps of her bra that she was looking for like crazy last night.Her teeth pierced the flesh on her lower lip again as all the tension left her and a warm feeling settled over her.

"Oh..."

Soo,how did you all like this chap?Do you all like the new cover I made?
Till next time.