29. Confessions

Sara stood on the black sofa,trying to process Michael's words.It was truly surprising for the doc.He wasn't someone who looked like he went to prison.But she wasn't quick to judge,she wanted to know why he had gone behind bars.

"Keep on talking" she said lowly and took a deep breath in,preparing herself for his words.

Michael looked into her hazel orbs and gulped slightly.His heart was wilding and he only hoped he wouldn't scare her away.He prayed he wouldn't.

"Five years ago,my brother was framed for a murder he didn't commit" he started and had to take a deep breath as he forced all the memories to come back.He hated remembering it all.

"They had framed him into killing the vice president's brother- Terrance Stedmant.At first I believed it because me and Linc weren't in the best terms at that time and he had started to hang out with the wrong people." He stopped and cleared his throat,the need to grasp her hand for support was crawling at him but he kept his cool as Sara waited for him to continue.

"So I visited him in prison,made him swear he didn't do it.He did swear but I still couldn't believe it.But then Vee who was at the time his ex came to talk to me and told me he had taken 90 grand from some people just so I could have a future.He had told me it was from our mother's insurance after her death,otherwise he knew I wouldn't accept it.I felt guilty.Extremely guilty.So in the period of a year I hired the best lawyers, tried to find evidence that he didn't commit it,but nothing worked.They were sending him in the Fox River prison where he would be put on an electric chair."

The images of Linc bound to that chair flashed in front if his blue eyes and Michael shut them for a second.
He could see the genuine confusion in Sara's eyes so he willed himself to continue. For her.

"The moment I heard the prison's name I knew what I had to do.Three years before his incident my company had worked on the blueprints for that exact prison so one night I sneaked in and took them.I was going to break him out.He was the only family I had left, I couldn't leave him to die.I tried memorizing every damn corner of the facility but it was hard and that's when the idea to tattoo it on my skin came.Sara,the ink you see on my upper body are the blueprints of the prison.I had the perfect plan then,I had information on the people I would use for the break out,new passports,money,everything."

He stood silent for a second and watched her, studying her reaction but her perfect face was blank, emotionless. That worried him further.Sweat was starting to crawl down his skin as the guilt and fear returned to him.

"I broke him out then.At first,the plan was to go to Panama with completely new identities and just live there,but problems wouldn't stop chasing us,so we knew we had to stop running.We did.We had someone who helped us to bring some really nasty things about Caroline Raynolds which led to her giving us amnesty and freeing us.We've been living peacefully after all of it ended five years ago." Michael caught his breath and grasped her hand.He wanted to leave as much details out for now in case this information was too much.He would tell it all later,but she needed to be ready,if she stayed that was...

"Sara,I will completely understand if you want to leave and never come back" there was desperation and hope in his eyes that she wouldn't leave him but if that was her choice he had to let her go.

"Michael..." She gasped lowly and put her forehead against his as her hands wrapped around his neck.A tear escaped her left eye as she shut them tightly.How could he think she would leave him for something like this.Michael Scofield was the purest human being she had ever met

To go to prison for your family...he was so selfless. Just so pure at heart.

"Is that where you got the burn on your shoulder?" She asked in a soft voice,caressing the small hairs on his neck.

Mike steeled for a second as the blunt memory of the pain from the burn enveloped him.So she had noticed even if he tried to hide it.

"Yes"

"Oh,Michael" she gasped quietly as more tears rolled down her cheeks.Her heart was aching,aching at imagining what he must of gone thru there.Her heart ached that he had no one in life but his brother who almost died.He didn't deserve any of it.

Her nimble hands quickly stripped his black tee from his torso and her fingers traced the intricate ink she so much adored.Glossy hazel eyes looked into sad blue ones and she kissed him fastly,feverishly.She wanted to show him that he wasn't alone.That she was there for him.Oh,God she loved him.

"Make love to me,please" Sara whispered,her voice strained and her hands never leaving his chest,right where his heart was beating wildly.

With no other words she was quickly underneath him and they were kissing desperately, hands roaming everywhere in their raw and true passion.

He quickly stripped her of her clothes,his mouth showering her body with kisses of gratefulness and lust.This woman was something else.So fucking precious to him.And he thanked God he had her

Sara quickly removed his sweats and boxers,greedily pumping his erection.Her womanhood was soaked and she was so needy for him.Her whole body was lit on fire and the tears dried from her beautiful eyes.

Michael trailed kisses up her bra covered chest,jaw,cheeks,neck,leaving love bites as his other hand moved her plack panties to the side,feeling the wetness and warmth from her.

With one hard thrust he was buried home into her hot cavern at which both of them groaned in satisfaction.His fingers wrapped around her neck possessively and every roll of his pelvis was harsh as their sweaty bodies melded into one and he claimed her his.

Sara's head rolled back and her mouth hung open at the intense pleasure as Michael's sinful mouth kissed everywhere. Her legs opened up for more of him and locked onto his waist tightly as their slick lower bodies met.

Michael's thrusts became even harder and deeper as her moans filled the living room,her nails scratching his back.

They were both so close,so close as Michael fucked her into the oblivion that was about to overwhelm them both.It was so intense and so good.

"Fucking hell" he groaned lowly as he felt Sara contract around him and soon both of them were on the damn cloud nine,breathing heavily as their orgasms washed over them.

"I love you,Michael" she barely even whispered,her eyes hooded and her breathing ragged.She had to say it to him.Every moment they had was so precious and she had to show him how important he was to her,even if he didn't feel the same for her...

Sooo, how did you all like this chap. Do u like Sara's reaction to Mike's confession?
Till next time