89. I'll Have A Word With Him

I'm sorry I haven't been posting recently, I just feel down and unmotivated to continue this story,a lot of ghost readers here

Anyways,I get the impression some of you think that just because I'm posting cute Misa chaps the book is ending,ITS NOT  😅
I have so much more to tell in this story

Michael and Sara shared a very surprised look and turned to look at Dylan again,who of course pretended to be drying his hands,his head cast down.Fucker.

Michael's previously blazing with passion blue eyes hardened in an instant but a very prideful feeling engulfed his whole body. The bustard heard them,heard the way Sara moaned and whimpered for Michael like a dirty whore,she moaned for him the way she never would for that fuker.And Michael in all his sickness enjoyed it.

With a possessive hand on Sara's ass,the engineer guided his woman out of the bathtoom,opening the door for her and not forgetting to slap it just before he closed the door behind themselves.

"What the actual fuck?"

Sara still had that surprised look on her face and she couldn't deny the way her heart dropped on the floor from fear that Michael might fight with the pathetic excuse of an ex husband she had.But thankfully Michael had been reasonable and exited without even saying a word to him.

"I bet the fuck enjoyed the show" Michael teased,a smirk still in place while he tucked in his white dress shirt,but Sara was way too distracted from the fact that Dylan heard them fucking to check on her own appearance.

"I don't even wanna know.Come on,let's go or it will get too suspicious" Sara sighed quietly as the couple stood in th fancy bathroom hallway of the restaurant. What a great Christmas Eve..The last person she had wanted to see was her ex husband.

"Actually, I'll have a word with him,you go back and I'll be with you in a minute"

Michael still had that wolfish grin on his face that combined with the dangerous glint in his blue grayish eyes scared Sara,not for herself,but the man standing on the other side of the door.Her perfectly groomed brows knitted together in confusion and she felt the way her stomach twisted uncomfortably in worry.

"Why?" Sara asked breathless,stepping forward to take Michael's hand in hers as if  to distract him with her touch,which worked most of the time,but not tonight.She could see the determination clearly in his orbs.

"Michael,we can just get back,we'll pay and leave,you'll fuck me all night long and we don't even need to remember he was there at all"

Sara begged quietly of her man, her eyes pleading as she held onto his hand.The last thing the doc wanted was for them to pick up a fight and for the police to intervine.Sara wanted Michael to be safe and as far away from a criminal record as possible.

"You're very pretty when you're freshly fucked,baby" Michael flirtily grinned at Sara and leaned down to kiss the frown on her lips that despite her façade, turned into a small smile and even in the dimly lit hallway Michael could see the blush on her cheeks.