118.Love...

First let me apologise if I'm about to sound rude... I'm aware that I don't update regularly but when I don't have feedback and so many ghost readers I can't even have motivation to continue and I do want to do it, but no writer is one without his fans and quite frankly I don't see a reason to continue here

So "thank" you to all my ghost readers...😐

Song: Lana del rey "happiness is a butterfly"

Love. The greatest feeling a human being could ever experience in their life. Love is power, it's passion, an oblivion, a fire that no matter how hard we try to put down, burns as long as two hearts are connected.And his and hers were forever bound together...

He was her greatest luck.He was a magnificent miracle in her borehand boring life. He grabbed her hand and looked into her hazel eyes, his blue pool's were blazing with the untamed lust he had for her. Ever since the first time he touched her, she felt reborn, she felt like she was in another universe. Everything about this man seemed magical, mysterious and it was drawing her to him like a magnet and she couldn't resist... Not that she wanted to

What she had with him, she could never ever have with anyone else. They weren't like fire and water, they were both so much alike and maybe that was the exact reason why the explosion of their miserable love story was so big. Their feelings for each other were way more powerful than the couple had ever thought they would be.In the despair and sadness they had found each other and became a safe harbour for the other.

Their love for one another was blinding. They couldn't see that no matter that they were made for each other, no matter that they had one heart that beated for two and a soul that burned for two, they were a disastrous combination.

Such a blazing passion and quick love never ends well. The attachment was too much but neither could stop it. It got the point where needing the other became much more than physical. It was a dangerous game and they both knew it, but neither of them quit it. They had swum in way too deep waters.They preffered to hit the bottom than to breathe fresh air.

She was drowning in the depths of his eyes and was grateful for every breath he granted her with.She was grateful for every tear, every smile, every touch, every kiss, every orgasm. She bacame addicted.. And maybe when they thought that what they had was the greatest thing to ever happen in their lives, that's when she should have opened her eyes.

She should have been able to see that a love like this never ends well, she should of never hurt him the way she did, she should have never left him the way she did, all the fights, all the tears, all the words and shouts. All that was blinded by their lust.Some would say they were addicted to the sex they had, it was much more, but never enough to make them clear their vision and look at how disastrous their relationship in fact was.

She loved him, God, she loved him so so much and she still did. Her heart was forever his and Michael Scofield would always have the key to her soul and heart. Always and forever. But maybe, just maybe...

If she had thought of what could happen to them, maybe she could of prevented all this and he would be somewhere, happy and breathing and not in a Chicago morgue, waiting to be buried...

But she didn't think. She was selfish. Sara wanted and needed him in her life, she was desperate to have his presence beside her. The constant make up sex blinded them both and every time they fooled each other, the whispered words of love never allowed them to look at things without pink glasses on.

Tragic, that was the word to best describe their love with. It was powerful, but in its core it was the most devastating and tragic meet Sara Tancredi had ever had in her life. She felt beyond guilty, because she knew she was the reason why he was lying dead on a cold metal table now with a white sheet covering his body.

Such great potential..and he was wasted. He was young, in his late thirties, so handsome, charismatic, charming, intelligent and challenging. He was everything she had ever dreamed of and she ruined him. For that she could never forgive herself.

If she had only seen the future... But she hadn't and now all that was left for her was a heart torn apart and into pieces and a wedding band that was too tight on her finger now that the other ring wasn't in sight.

The moment Michael Scofield fell lifeless on the ground on top of her, Sara died with him, it was as if as his blood was dripping on the floor,hers was too, it was as if she could feel the pain of the bullet too, it felt like she was dead too. She knew after him, she would never be the same and the memories he left in her life would never let her live a normal life. Nothing about this was normal if she couldn't be with the love of her life any more, but she hoped to meet him in heaven, maybe someday soon...