91. Michigan City, Indiana

Song: "love me like you do" Ellie Goulding

Sharing this edit I made just cus I love it lol

"Babe..um,is Blue coming along? We can't take her on the plane with us.Heyyy...?" Michael worriedly glanced at the doggo who happily exited through the front door after Sara while she called her name,her brown bag put on her shoulder

When the doc heard Michael's panicked and confused yells,she couldn't help but let out a laugh at her boyfriend's unawareness.He was usually the organized one in their relationship and seeing him caught off guard was defo a sight

"Good girl, stay here.Here"

Sara patted Blue on her head,receiving a lick on the palm as a response. "Daddy doesn't know our secret" she whispered while giggling and the dog wiggled its tail excitedly, of course following Sara as she climbed back up the stairs to see Michael looking confused as fuck,their shared suitcase placed near his long legs.

Instead of answering him immediately Sara tip toed sweetly and kissed his pouty red lips.His confusion really made Michael so cute and Sara wanted to shower his shaven clean face with kisses.The adrenaline and excitement had kept her up almost all night,well for what was left of it since her and Mike fucked like rabbits all night again, and in the morning she was so energetic that she got up at six.She almost agreed to go jog with Michael, just to get rid of the excess rush of energy, but instead had started packing their shit and checking if everything with their flight was alright.

She was positive that this was gonna be the best new years that she had ever had in her life.Spending two nights alone with Michael in this beautiful house was surely gonna be memorable.Them celebrating as the new year came their way was beyond imagination to her.It was so fucking perfect.Almost unreal.And Sara was hoping Michael would love the cabin as much as Sara loved the idea of it and them there together.

"I talked to Vee two days ago,they are more than willing to have our girl over while we are away"

Sara explained with a lazy smile when their lips parted and their fingers laced together lovingly as she stared up at his beautiful blue gray eyes.They held that stability and a home like feeling behind them that Sara had always cherished and seeked when she was down.

"You two sneaky women" Michael threw in, trying to seem surprised but a grin curled up the ends of his mouth and he leaned to kiss her once more,but their gentle exchange was quickly cut off by Blue,who started barking and energetically jumping around them to catch the couple's attention.

"Will she ever let me hold you for even a second without biting my ass off?" Michael's fake accusing tone was soon replaced by both of them laughing as Blue started pulling on the end of Mike's jeans in an attempt to tell them to start walking.

"She loves you,baby" Sara threw in flirtily,receiving one of Michael's blinding smiles and went to close and lock the door of her apartment, putting her keys in her purse while Michael and Blue went down to put the suitcase in the back of his Audi.Oh,life was good.Especially at 7am in the morning on the 31th of December...

An hour later,at exactly 8 am Michael and Sara were hugging Vee and Linc goodbye,both of them somewhat glad that Blue had found distraction in the fake kitty statue on the porch,barking at it from a distance and wouldn't notice them when they left.