19. Coincidence?

*totally fangirling over this gif*

"I'll go park the car,you go inside" Linc said to Mike and Vee as he stopped his dark blue pick up,the damn parking lot was crowded.But of course it was a Saturday so yeah.
Since Mike never went to visit them that day,too heartbroken by Sara's revalation,they had decided to have dinner at "Dreamland". That was the name and the fam had been there a few times,having liked the Italian food.

" let's go Vee" Michael got out of the car in the same time as his sister in law and they started walking towards the gates of the fancy restaurant while Linc searched for a place to park.

"Why isn't LJ here?" Mike asked as the concierge opened the glass door for them and they headed to the reception.

"He and Felis have a date tonight" Vee informed him with a smile on her beautiful face.Felis was LJ's girlfriend and as far as Michael knew they had been dating for 5 months now.The kid really did grow.And he was about to meet his significant other if he hadn't seen Sara in the market that day.

Michael hadn't been the same since she told him she loved Hanks and that she would marry him.He had been moody and not able to concentrate at work.The glass of scotch at the end of the night was necessary.

"I'm glad for him" the engineer murmured.He really was glad,he just wasn't in the mood to smile much.

"Hello,sir,ma'am.What's the name of your reservation?" The woman behind the counter greeted them politely.

"Michael Scofield" Michael answered and the woman looked at a sheet.

"Table 7 for you" she informed them and with a quick thank you from them,they headed to table 7.

"And you could have seen her but you didn't come" Vee's slightly scolding tone reminded him of when he was a child and even tho she too was a child,he could remember how she sometimes scolded the brothers like a mother.

"I had an emergency, I'm sorry" yea,like getting your heart broken for example.

A waiter was by their side just as they reached their table and the tall boy helped Vee with her chair.

".Good evening.My name is Eric and i'll be serving you tonight.What would you like to drink?" The young man asked them once they were seated.

"Give us your best red wine please" with that the boy went away and soon Linc joined them on the table for which Mike was glad because he knew that his sister in law was very good at picking his emotions.And the last thing he wanted was to talk about Sara.

His blue eyes darted around the large saloon.There really were many people around that night.Different scents of delicious food and sweet laughter filled the space which only made Michael feel worse.

And then,his orbs caught a glipmse of auburn hair that was just unable to be mistaken and soon he traced the face.Sara.She was laughing at whatever someone from her table said and sipped from a liquid which only looked like water.

This time there were two more couples with them.The two he saw at dinner,but the other man and woman he couldn't recognize.

And all he thought was the fucking mind must be playing tricks on him.How did they end up in the same damn restaurant of all others in Chicago?

The jealousy that coursed thru his body at seeing Dylan's arm on the back of her chair surprised Michael and even more surprising was the feeling that he wanted to go and rip his head off.

The night was really becoming something...

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

The moment he came into the room she just felt the shift of air around her.Sara watched as Michael and some woman right beside him entering and they looked to be in a deep conversation.She wondered what they were talking about and most importantly who was she to him?

The doc tried to not look suspicious as she watched them go and sit at a table opposite of each other. Was she his girlfriend?She couldn't be.Michael had made it perfectly clear that he wasnt seeing anybody but maybe after Sara rejected him,he found someone else.She tried to ingnore the thug of her heart.

He also looked so different from what she was used to seeing him.His face was turned into a frown and his shoulders were slumped, eyes sad.Could it possibly be because she left him in that bistro that day?

"Cheers everyone" Alice,a coworker of hers said happily and Sara had to dart her eyes away from Michael and put a smile on her face.She was becoming better and better with them.But a real smile was threatening to escape her when she saw a second man join Michael and he kissed the said woman on the lips.That's when the realization that these were his brother and his fiance hit.A weight was lifted off her shoulders.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

"You look beautiful tonight" the voice behind Sara startled her and she turned to look at the person.Of course the two pairs of cool blue eyes that stared back at her made Sara freeze on her spot near the sink in the lady's bathroom.

And she really did look beautiful. With her black knee long dress with long sleeves and a small black belt.Her long hair was in curls and Michael really wanted to touch her at this moment.

"Michael" she was breathless and her heart was hammering wildly in her chest.There were the two of them again,alone.But instead of telling her anything,he just took her hand in his and took her to a stall,locking the small silver door when they were in.

"You can't run now" his tone was playful but he was already getting affected by the closeness of their bodies.Her hazel eyes were wide and she was trembling with anticipation.

"Listen to me,Sara.You're all I think about.I can't get you out of my fucking head.You affect me in a way that I had never thought possible and I know I have the same effect on you.You can't hide it,I see it in every look you give me.You and I have something everybody wants,but nobody has.We are made for each other Sara." By the time he stopped talking they were both pressed against each other unconsciously and the air in the small cabin was so hot and filled with tension.

His long fingers came to caress her hair and Sara sighed quietly.She couldn't deny anymore,couldn't resist anymore.It was beyond her.The feelings she had for Michael were so so deep.And she refused to live in denial any longer.

"I...I can't stay away either.And I mean it" she spoke quietly,staring into his ocean eyes. And this time whatever the circumstances, she would stay.She wouldn't push him away,she just couldn't.

His lips grazed hers in a teasing kiss, a smirk spreading on his face.Finally...

Are you all happy that Sara isn't living in denial any longer?Cus I am.Also what do ya all think abt me keeping Vee alive?