119.Resolutions

Song: " love in the dark" adele

Life without Michael Scofield was... Difficult. It was dull and boring and so so sad. A death like this affected everyone close to him greatly, it felt as if the world had stopped, it had frozen, it had stopped blooming.

For Lincoln Burrows maybe the loss was the worst. His little brother was gone. The man that had given up everything for him once. His little Mike. When the police called him, informing him that his brother was dead Lincoln couldn't believe it.

He broke down and cried like a baby. All the way from Chicago to New York he couldn't stop, it felt to him as if he was living in a nightmare. A part of him didn't want to believe it. He refused to believe Michael wasn't somewhere out there smiling, projecting another building and living his best life with Sara and Blue.

Vee and LJ were there with him every step of the way, grieving and mourning the great loss. The pain was tremendous, it was ripping their hearts apart, blackening the existence of each one of them.The first step of the grieving was to refuse he was actually gone.

But then they saw him lying on the morgue bed, covered with a white sheet, his eyes closed, his skin paler than a ghost's one and he was cold. God, so cold. Lincoln stared at him, the hope that Michael would magically get up and just smile and greet and hug him was dancing in his glossy eyes and if Vee wasn't there to hold his hand he would of broken down in the hospital.

And as for Sara, when they got to NY the police told them she was in hospital. Apparently she was in shock and when Michael fell with her on the ground she had hit her head and was now lying on a bed unconscious.

No one knew what the hell had happened that dreadful night, no one knew why Michael was lying dead on the ground and Sara was unconscious on a hospital bed.

The following weeks were the most terrible in their lives. Sara woke up from her coma and shortly after that they buried Michael back in Chicago. So many people attended the funeral, crying and mourning over what a brilliant man was lost.Shortly after that the police started investigating and created a report on Michael's death. Sara didn't say much, she was too heartbroken for this and just wanted for them to leave her alone.

Vee and Lincoln had suggested she stayed with them in Chicago for a few weeks, bacasue they knew how hard it would be for her to go back to that apartment in New York after everything that had happened there.Almost no one in the house talked about this. Everyone had sank in their own ocean of troubled thoughts and the tension was thick and could be cut with a knife.

And the big shocker came the second week of Sara's stay in Chicago. The constant dizziness and morning sickness became a routine for her and at first she thought it was just Michael's death affecting her.
Veronica tried to convince Sara to go to the doctor but she refused to, she was drowning in her misery, eating and drinking little, laying down all day and crying and throwing up.

And one day after Sara fell unconscious on the ground in Vee's feet, Linc drove her to the hospital and that's when the doctors dropped the bomb.

Sara was 3 weeks pregnant somehow and the possibility to lose the baby was big if she kept up this lifestyle. The news threw the family in shock and mostly the poor Sara because only she knew what she went through just four months ago, the memory of her miscarriage still so fresh and painful to her.

The idea to raise a kid on her own, without it having a father terrified Sara Tancredi. She had always dreamed of having a family with Michael. She knew what great of a father he would of been and the thought that the small life that was growing inside her belly would never seize to gaze at the beautiful eyes of his or her father was making her miserable beyond belief.

Vee and Linc both decided it would be better if Sara stayed with them at least until she was stable enough physically and mentally and the little baby was at least a bit grown.The apartment in NY was sold and in the next months Vee became like a guardian to the pregnant Sara. The belly that was only growing with every day only reminded them of the incredible gift Michael left to Sara before vanishing from the face of Earth.

At first Sara found it hard to be motivated to continue with her life in a normal way, thinking she would have to go through the loss of a baby a second time and this time Michael wasn't there to hold her. But with everyday that the little life grew in her stomach she found herself hoping and waiting for the little baby to be in her arms.

She started to smile a little everyday, she started to eat normally again and stopped crying non stop. Sara decided it was time to think for the baby and stop being selfish. It was as if it was her salvation, the kid was like a rope that pulled her out of the ocean she had previously been drowning in.

Little by little,Vee and Sara started shopping little baby clothes for Michael Jr. That was the name she immediately gave him the moment the doctor told her she was having a boy. Without even being born, Michael Jr gave Sara's life meaning and he became her whole world.

And when Sara Tancredi heard her son's first cry and held him in her arms for the very first time she cried. Tears of happiness as she gazed and smiled at her baby, her world. Her whole existence changed, she found happiness again in the little eyes of her angel. She was constantly by his side, meeting her baby every need and giving it all the love in the world.

Having another baby in the house did good to Linc and Vee too, it distracted everyone from the fact that Michael wasn't there to hold his son proudly in his arms. The sorrow was still great in their hearts but that was life and Sara had promised herself and the baby and Michael that she would do anything for the little boy, anything for him to be well and grow happily with his uncle and aunt and cousins. And she would make sure the baby knew how great his father was.

When Michael Jr was 2 Sara finally decided to move out and went to live in a small house in Alaska along with Blue, it was a gift from her father-the house , with whom she somehow had a good relationship now. It was as if after everything Sara had been through Frank Tancredi was finally ready to really be there for his daughter. He even fell in love with his little grandson,visiting them in Alaska often. It seemed that her stay in Chicago had its perks.

After all the darkness that Sara Tancredi had to go through in all her 35 years of life, she could say that she was happy now.Yes,her first and forever love ended tragically and the person she had loved most in this world was now gone and he would forever be in her heart. Michael's spirit lived with them through the little beautiful boy who with everyday looked more and more like his brilliant father.

It would forever be a toll on her heart for Sara that Mikey will never meet his father but as long as he lived in their hearts Sara knew they would be okay...

Hi, friends🥰
I'm back with a chapter. This story is coming to an end, I'll try to update the last chapter of this book this week and I'll be grateful for your feedback. But remember I have one more very important line to deliver in the script before ending the story, this is not the end...