23. Are We Okay?

Hi,guys.Before I begin I want to say sorry for being inactive these few days,I just had a lot going on but I will try to update more often again.And I hope you are all safe during these hard times!☺

Sara's outfit

"I'm on a call tonight.Rogers asked me to fill in for her" Sara informed/lied to Dyl as she entered the kitchen. He had a mouthful of the vegetables soup that she had made in the afternoon in his mouth.

Dylan glanced at his fiance and sighed quietly, leaving down the spoon on his napkin.This past month Sara had become so distant and work focused that it was starting to trouble him seriously.Whenever she was home she either slept or cooked and then went to work.She didn't let him touch her anymore.It was paining him.

"Sara...honey, can we talk" at that Sara froze for a second in her place near the sink.All kinds of thoughts started swimming in her mind.Had he caught her in her sinful act?Or maybe he wanted to talk about the wedding.Oh,the wedding...

"What is it?" Her tone was low as she turned to face him meanwhile drying her hands with a towel.Her whole body was tingling unpleasantly but the doc couldn't bring herself to feel guilt anymore.She was too caught up in Michael to care for anything or anyone else.She loved him,the realization gradually fell upon her and she could only hope Michael felt the same.

"Are we...are we okay?" His voice was a bit strangled as he stood up from his bar stool and closer to her.He looked at her hazel eyes and tried to find the answer, but they looked happy. Twinking even.She was so beautiful and he wanted her but she had been so tired from her shifts from the hospital that all she did was sleep.

He of course understood that.Dylan had accepted the possibility of her being away from home almost all day but it was becoming such a frequency these days.He worried about her health too.She worked too much.

Sara put on her most convincing smile on and snaked her arms around his waist,the feeling already felt so foreign and not good in a way.She was used to Michael and his wonderful tattooed hands.Sara knew she probably sounded like a hoe but it was the simple truth.Michael was so much more.Michael was a powerful storm that she couldn't stop from overwhelming her.He was the best thing that had ever happened to her and this past month she had been with him was better than the 3 years she spent with Dylan.

Her fiance was the perfect man but in the annoying kind of way.He was the man that was the best boy of the neighborhood when he was a teenager.He was the one that thought vanilla sex was the sexiest and the one who thought opera nights were wonderful. Just the man her father would approve of.It seemed that Frank was more happy that Sara found the perfect man than her.He was embarrassed of his ex drug and alcohol addict of a daughter but now when she had a 'perfect ' fiance he acted all smiley and shit.Honestly,Sara found it pathetic

"We are more than okay,I'm just working a bit too much right now.You know how it is baby." She sweet talked him,deciding not to dwell on her shit thoughts any longer.She had to convince Dylan after all.
Although she didn't even know who she was convincing anymore...

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-
Later that night

It was raining again that night and despite the heavy rain Sara could feel the heat. It was 9pm by the time she entered the lobby of Michael's building.The concierge Mason already knew her so she just offered him a smile when she entered and headed for the elevator.Her summer dress luckily wasn't wet this time since she took an umbrella with her for once.

When the elevator came to a stop on floor 14 Sara smiled to herself,eager to meet her lover. Nimble fingers formed Into a fist and she knocked on the creamy white door softly.

Michael darted his eyes away from the screen of his laptop the moment he heard a knock on his door and grinned.His girl was finally here.With quick steps he quickly padded to the door and when he opened it,Sara was there standing in all her glory and grinning at him.

Her long auburn hair was down and the sweet loose white dress on her body made her look even more wonderful.As if she wasn't 29 years old but just a teenager.God,she was magnetizing.

His long hand dragged her in his loft and he closed the door quickly, pinning her against it.He was wearing just black sweats and that gave him the opportunity to feel every inch of her art like body.

"I missed you so much love" he said,suddenly breathless and wrapped his hands around her face,kissing her passionately. Sara's arms quickly snaked around his bare torso as she blindily traced the intricate tattoos of her lover.His tongue was warm in her mouth and she could feel his heat. It was inviting.And so tempting.

"I missed you more,Scofield" she said out of breath when they parted for air.Her face was flushed and her heart hammering as she gazed into his ocean eyes.So beautiful.

At her words the smirk grew on Michael's lips and he kissed her again. He knew she could feel his arousal and that only turned him on more.He wanted this woman,so much.He just needed to have her.He needed to be sated by her body,he needed to know how it felt to be inside her warmth.He needed to feel all of her.All these thoughts only made the blood flow faster to his groin and he pressed himself even further into her.

"Sara..." His tongue traced the left side of her neck,the skin was so sweet.Sara just smelled so good,so tempting.His cock jumped excitedly when he heard a moan escape those sinful lips.One on his hands started roaming lower and lower until he found her rounded behind and squeezed possessively. The room was suddenly a hundred degrees and even the conditioner in his living room couldn't cool them down.All this pent up sexual tension was about to explode when they kissed again in a fiery way.

"Michael..."

Do you all think Sara will give in to Michael?Also just to clarify Mike and Sara look the way they did in season 1.
Till next time!