94. Reminiscing

Sara's hazel eyes excitedly ran over her whole body in the tall mirror in the cabin's bedroom.The dark red dress that she had bought when going out with Vee for Christmas presents enveloped her petite body as if it was made for her alone.

The material was light and soft against her caramel skin,her full breasts pushed up and on display,long legs accompanied by elegant black high heels and her back was almost fully naked..Her short hair was gracefully curled at the ends and thankfully to the many weeks of practice, she succeeded in doing the smokey eye make up.

She wanted to look especially good for Michael tonight and by the looks of it she did just that since the second he entered the room his jaw dropped to the damn floor.
He himself was more than handsome with his black tux,two of the buttons on his snow white dress shirt were left unbuttoned, exposing the beginning of his intricate tattoo.Literally mouth watering.

"Are you sure you don't want to stay here all night and fuck?"

Michael voiced his thoughts out loud,a smirk grazing his full lips,but he knew however tempting Sara looked,which she did even in her work scrubs, he had promised to take her out on a restaurant and he was gonna do so.

But not without giving her his secret gift first...

"We have the whole night,baby"

Sara grinned on her own and turned to look at herself again,her eyes settling on the infinity necklace that was shinily reflecting the light from the room.That necklace has been with her for almost two years now and even after all this time she could vividly see the way Michael slipped the small box in her hand that night on her birthday.

And that same night he went down on her in the freaking wine cellar.

"You're blushing.What is it?"

Michael's raspy voice was suddenly in her ear,sending tingle after tingle in between her legs.That's when Sara realized she had been in her head,specifically in a cellar with a certain Michael on her birthday last year.

Her teeth pierced the soft flesh on her lower lip and she stared at their reflections in the mirror.Her usually pale face was flushed,her hazel eyes wide and lips open in awaiting while Michael just stood there,pressed so sweetly behind her,with that so sexy and sinful look in his ocean eyes.He owned her with just one fucking look.

"Hmm?"

He pressed again when Sara didn't answer and when the engineer only saw the red on her cheeks redden,the hands that were snaked around her stomach tightened a bit,bringing her round ass to his already hard crotch.God,just by thinking of what he was gonna do to her, Michael was going crazy.

"I was thinking about my birthday last year and how you, umm,how you-"

"How I went down on you when everyone was in the other room?" Michael finished the sentence for her,too fucking eager to hear her confirm.Oh what a sweet memory It was.

"Mhm" Sara mumbled shyly,biting her lip again.They've done things,quite dirty things too,but god damn if Michael didn't love the way she sometimes became shy about saying it out loud.It was an even bigger turn on.

"Go over to the desk and bend over"

he commanded in a low raspy voice,the lust already hooding his blue eyes completely and Sara felt her insides twitch in excitement.Her heels clicked soundly on the floor as she walked to the desk with slightly wobbly legs and positioned herself in front of it,her reflection flush in the smaller mirror she was facing.

Her hands gripped the ends of the wooden desk tightly and the doc bent her body,the material of her dress riding up almost too high,giving Michael a sweet hint of her ass.His manhood was hardening even more at the sight,but he forced himself to look away as he reached for the black box that was previously hidden under the mattress.

Sara's interest spiked up even more when she saw Michael approach her with a black box.The last time he did that he face fucked her while a dildo did wonders inside her.She'd be lying if she said that she didn't enjoy when Michael used it on her.

"Spread your legs"

Michael ordered lowly when he was directly behind her again and Sara immediately did so,as the good girl that she was.Adrenaline was pumping wildly in her veins and she felt moisture collect in her panties when Michael slid his long fingers under her soft dress,teasing the pantyline seductively

"Are you wet?" He asked in a gruff voice and Sara bit her lip even harder,already feeling the familiar ache between her legs.That longing for Michael that could only be tamed by him and only him.

"Mhm"

she could barely even mumble it when she felt two of his digits slide over her clothed wetness.This thong was in the damn way!She wanted it off.And she wanted him in her.Her pelvis arched into him,needing more of his touch but the contact was soon lost and her panties were pooling around her long legs.

Her hazel eyes watched him curiously as he pulled out what looked like a small vibrator but when he pulled out a small remote Sara could barely keep her mouth from falling open from the realization.Oh my...

"Michael.." Sara gasped audibly,the throbbing in her pussy only increasing and she shifted on both her legs.

"Is this okay?" He asked in a gentle voice that made Sara's lip biting fest break into a smile.He was about to shove a small remote control vibrator in her but he was still a gentlemen.It was melting her damn heart.

"Mhm"

she mumbled again,not able to form coherent words and the throaty moan that suddenly escaped her open lips was music to Michael's ears as he slowly pushed the small black thing in Sara's hotness,trying not to picture slamming himself in her instead.

His free hand clamped around her exposed bottom to keep her still and when the vibrator was fully in Mike bent down and pulled Sara's lacy thong up her legs,not forgetting to place a gentle kiss on one of the cheeks on her ass.She was pure art,perfection.

"How do you feel?"

Michael questioned once her underwear was on and her dress was covering her heavenly ass again.And he barely fought his grin when Sara got on her full height again and started moving her legs so she could feel.He watched as a small gasp escaped her mouth and for a moment he thought she wouldn't like it.

"Weird,but I like it" Sara beamed,battling her long lashes at her man and turned around to give him a chaste kiss,still trying to get used to the small vibrator stretching her warm walls.

"Good,cause I'm in control tonight"...

Sara's dress