93. Yours From The Start

Song: "one last night" vaults

"I think one of the flight attendants saw us in the bathroom"

Sara broke the comfortable silence while she drove them to the cabin with the car they rented at the airport when landing.Just with the memory of what they had done on that plane,Sara's legs weakened and the throbbing in her slightly sore womanhood returned.

Michael turned to face her,a smirk stretching his lips and his eyes shone with mischief as he watched the sweet red flush creep up in Sara's already rosy cheeks.They had been driving for an hour and from what Sara had said,they were just 20 minutes away now.He couldn't help but be excited.It wasn't snowing here,but the forest scenario was so fascinatingly beautiful.

"Let them, that way everyone knows you're mine"

the engineer took Sara's free hand in his bigger one and brought it to his lips, placing a chaste kiss on the back of her palm and inhaled her sweet natural scent,his eyes closing for a second.He couldn't care less about what the people on the plane saw, Sara was there and she was irresistible and his and he just couldn't stop himself from fucking her.

"I've been yours from the start,love"

Sara admitted lowly after a few beats of silence,a small smile on her pretty face.He knew it anyway,but she didn't mind reminding him.And to herself.It was a no brainer really.From that first moment their eyes collided with each other they both felt a fucking spark ignite their bodies and souls.There was no escape for either of them.

"Good" he said quietly,with a satisfied smile and let her hand go,so his woman could drive freely,but couldn't resist leaning to her and kissing her cheek.Michael just couldn't stop touching her and the worst was that he was constantly horny for her.It was scary if he had to be honest.

"I love you"

he whispered near her ear and a grin appeared on his lips when Sara visibility shuddered and her teeth pierced her bottom lip.He loved the effect he had on her.She was helpless and thirsty for his touch,she was needy and addicted to it and Michael loved it.Loved how she needed him and his touch so much.

"Michael,baby,if you don't want us to end up in the wrong cabin you need to stop distracting me"

Sara pouted helplessly, trying to focus on the road and not on the man beside her,but the damage was already done.She felt the wetness flow between her legs and her heart pick up rate.Good thing there was little to no time left of the drive.

30 minutes later,after parking at the almost full parking lot and taking the keys for their cabin from the landlords, which ended up being an elderly married couple,Michael and Sara were finally in,leaving their shared suitcase in the bedroom.

"Are you tired?"

Sara asked as she shrugged her black coat off,her hazel eyes following Michael while he opened a water bottle for himself to drink.And she didn't want to get sucked in the way his Adam's apple bobbed up and down,but it was way too attractive.God,how did she end up with such a sexy godlike man?

"No,let's go take a shower,baby"

he said in that demanding and in the same time soft voice of his that she just couldn't resist.After hanging both their coats on the wooden coat rack,Sara walked up to him on the counter,wrapping her hands around his stomach as she nestled herself behind his bigger bulk.

"A shower, huh" she mumbled into his clothed shoulder,placing a gentle kiss there, her small fingers locked around his toned stomach.She knew perfectly well what was about to go down in the shower and the doc didn't even mind that they had been in the cabin for less than five minutes.