11. You What?!

3 days later...

"Okay,I will see you at seven" Sara announced to Katie with a grin,being happy to be surrounded by the people she loved the most.

"We'll be there,its a shame that we couldn't find a babysitter for more than 3 hours tho" Katie pouted as they both exited thru the big glass doors of "Kindred Chicago hospital".The heat was as always so overwhelming and drops of sweat formed on Sara's forehead.

For a moment the thought of Dyl and her having such a problem as to finding a babysitter invaded Sara.The thoughts of mini her excited the doc.A smile crept across her beautiful face as she walked to her car,which was parked right next to Katie's mini van.Big family required big car.

" till later" Katie said with a grin on her face,both women happy to finally call it a day.

"Till later,and don't forget to bring the wine you've been talking my ears off about" at that the nurse just smirked thru the open window of her car and slowly drove away,leaving Sara to stare at the empty space.Her eyes started closing and stinging a bit,reminding the doc how tired she was.

Clearing her throat,Sara quickly put her auburn hair in a ponytail and drove away to the local market in their neighborhood to buy grosseries for their upcoming dinner.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

Sara opened the wooden front door of the lovely home Dyl and her shared and quickly kicked her shoes off,put her keys on the rack and headed for the kitchen to leave the two big brown bags of grosseries. Next she put her purse on one of the bar stools that Katie always said she could get even an aircraft in.The thought made her laugh

"Hey hon" Dylan greeted his fiancé with a cheerily as he came from the living room that was attached to their big kitchen. Sara offered him a tired smile,pecking his lips quickly and then washed her hands,ready to unpack the bags.

"How did your day go,you seem tired" he commented as he went and turned the sound of their big plasma TV down.Given her mood three days ago,his fiancé seemed much better these few days but still tired.

"I feel like a truck ran over me a few times,patients were awfully moody today"

Sara answered with a groan as she started washing the vegetables.

"And I have like two hours before Katie and Hanry come" she groaned,panic settling in her eyes at the realization she had no time and Dylan laughed a bit as he finished the can of beer he had been drinking while watching football.He went to her near the sink and gave her a kiss on the cheek

"I will help with that" he offered her a grin which she returned and they started working together as a team.Sara of course took the meat cus Dylan's skills in that area weren't really great.

"And how was your day?" She asked him, concentrated on her task with cutting the pieces of meat equally.

"The usual stubborn clients that won't listen to you" he responded as he washed the last cucumber that he had previously peeled.

"Michael and I've been trying to reach agreement with that rich guy that is building a house near the coast of Chicago,but he is just so stubborn"

All his other words faded away and Sara only concentrated on one thing:Michael.At the mention of him her heart started hammering wildly in her chest and memories of their sinfully sweet kiss invaded her.Sara cleared her throat awkwardly and tried to dissmiss that feeling she had,her cheeks already burning in crimson.

"Oh and before I forget,I invited him to dinner too,I hope you don't mind sweetie" at that the knife in her hands almost slipped to the floor and her mouth suddenly went dry.She was so not ready to face Michael after everything that happened. No,no,no!

But when she realized Dyl was staring at her funnily she quickly masked her terror and surprise and gave a forced smile.

'What could she say: no I'm not okay with him coming over because every time I look at him I feel guilty and want to kiss him again in the same time.' Yeah..much of a good explanation why she didn't want Mike there...

"Um,no,no problem.He can come" the doc was cursing and beating at herself inside for agreeing to it,but it would just have just seemed off is she didn't and the last thing she wanted was for Dyl to suspect something. Suddenly the doc felt more awake than ever,gone was her slumber state.The knowledge that he would be there, just few steps apart from her drove Sara crazy with anticipation and in the same time her nerves were already on edge.

"Okay,good.Let me just go change into something more comfy" he gestured to his pink dress shirt excitedly and went upstairs,leaving Sara with her wild thoughts and shaking fingers.
Dylan's soon reappearing steps almost startled her and she had to mask it with a smile

"Okay,let's get this dinner done" yeah,like she could concentrate on cooking any longer...

So,they are gonna be face to face again...what ya all think is gonna happen?

Also,I know this was a bit shitty but like u I too want misa to happen faster 😅

Also u can Check out my other story "the blue depth" I would really appreciate it