45. Welcome Home, Love

A week later.

"I'm so glad you made this choice.Its gonna be a lovely wedding.Oh and before I forget,what flowers should we put in the restaurant?We can put a single flower on every chair" Mia,the annoying wedding planner has been talking Sara's ears off for the past hour and a half and the only thing she wanted was to just go to Michael's loft and be with him after being away for the weekend with her father and Dylan on a holiday.

"I think that's a pretty good idea,and you hun?" Dylan turned to her with the biggest smile and hope in his chocolate eyes and she had to fake a smile before he suspected her annoyance.

"Yea,sounds good" Sara replied shortly and with the excuse of taking her glass of water she pulled her left hand out of Dylan's,the contact no longer calming or welcome.

Her hazel eyes darted to the gray sky.The end of August was an impossible heat and even tho it looked like it could rain any second,the air was stiff and hot.Sara was still in her work scrubs and the few glances she got when she entered the elite restaurant weren't missed but she paid them no mind.The only good thing about this restaurant was that it was close to the beach and she could watch as the people enjoyed the last remains of the summer.

The water was so blue and calm,reminding her of her lover's magnetic blue eyes that she missed so much.Sara hadn't seen him for two days and every fiber of her missed him.

"Well,its settled then. I will see the both of you next week to arrange the guest list" the Blondie gave them a grin and got up,taking her luxurious bag and with a goodbye swayed her non existing ass out.Sara hated that bitch.

"I'm so excited" Dylan turned to her with a grin that Sara wanted to wipe out,but instead smiled at him.

"Yeah,me too.I have to go now,I'll be late for work" Sara gave him a quick kiss on the cheek,impatient to get out of there.

But just as she was about to pull away Dylan caught her hand in his and placed a tender kiss on her mouth which left Sara unpleasantly surprised,but she quickly masked her uneasiness with the millionth fake smile for the day.She couldn't wait to be near Mike where all her happiness was real.

"Go now,I'll see you tomorrow, future wife" Sara cringed eternally at the last part and got up from the chair,waving him a goodbye and exiting the restaurant with great relief.

-_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_--_-

Michael barely heard the knock on his door because of the summer storm that was raging outside.Together with the weather, his hopes that Sara would come went down.The rain was falling heavily and part of him didn't want her to get all wet,but the other hopeful part of him hoped that it was his lover that was on the other side of the door.

When his white door sprung open Sara,much to his relief stood there,clutching her hands to her wet body.When he saw her Michael's blue pools lit up with love and his heart started hammering in his chest from the excitement.

"Good evening, Mr.Scofield" Sara cheekily grinned at him as she entered his loft and her eyes focused on his beautiful and surprised face.He was wearing nothing but sweats and his inked chest was exposed to her suddenly hungry gaze.

"Love,why didn't you call,I was worried you wouldn't come.Look at you,you're all wet" Michael's eyes scanned her moist figure worriedly as he pulled her into his loft.

Sara's small hands wrapped around his neck,the bottle of champagne that she was holding in one was touching his heated skin slightly,making him hiss.

"I missed you" Sara admitted in a low voice and pressed her body against his,hoping that actions would speak much louder for her.She watched as his blue pools became darker and his teeth pierced his lower lip as his hands snaked around her waist.

"Let's get these off" he said lowly,licking his lips as his hands gripped the end of her tee and pulled it off her head as she left the champagne bottle down and their bodies flushed together. He didn't need to say he missed her too, the doctor could see it in his eyes,in his actions,in every word he spoke.

The temperature in the room rose drastically and Sara felt Michael's erection already straining against her lower abdomen.Her panties were no longer wet only from the rain and her cool body was becoming fire hot under his touch in the early night.

Michael unclipped her black bra easily,letting it fall on the cold marble floor quietly.His lust filled eyes raked over her bossom and his lips just itched to kiss and leave love bites.He needed her so bad and every slight touch of hers was hardening him even more.

He got down on his knees,his orbs never leaving hers as the engineer hastily stripped her thanks to the rain hard to strip jeans,placing urgent and hungry kisses up her thighs and Sara could only watch with heavy lidded eyes as the pleasure of his touch coursed thru her,arising goosebumps

"You're all wet for me" he huskily whispered to her when he got up and dipped three fingers in her hot cavern,making Sara moan loudly and close her eyes.

His plump lips jumped for the soft flesh on her neck,licking and nipping all the while continuing his ministrations on her wetness.

Sara's tongue darted out to moist her lips as another moan escaped her mouth when she felt the familiar sting of a hickey on her neck.

And then,without even warning her, Michael turned Sara's body around and pinned her front to the cold door,pressing himself flush against her backside where she could feel his hard cock.

"I'm gonna fuck you against this door,right here, where everyone can hear what I'm doing to you and how much you're loving it" Michael spoke thru gritted teeth and yanked her white panties down her legs,followed by a slap on her godly behind.Sara had the ability to bring his sweetest and most animalistic side and right now he knew they both needed a good hard fuck.

Sara's palms laid flat against the door and she felt her center dripping from his words alone and when she felt his length tease her behind she moved more into him,showing him how much she needed him inside her

"Michael,please" she begged shamelessly and another gasp escaped her when she felt him tease her with his shaft.

"What do you want ,love?" He whispered seductively in her ear,continuing to stroke her wet folds and concentrating on all self control not to slam into her and fuck her into oblivion.

"I want you" and her breathy declaration was all he needed to slam himself right into her hotness,leaving them both to gasp from the sensation.

Michael pushed his front to her back completely,pinning Sara between the door and himself as he started thrusting in and out of her ruthlessly and fast.One of his hands wrapped around her neck with enough force to make her cry out in pleasure.His trhusts were violent and his grunts were mixing with her moans as they fucked and the storm outside continued.

Michael's eyes slid closed in pure bliss as he felt himself slip in and out of Sara's perfect womanhood.

"Take it,baby.Take all of me" he groaned loudly as he continued to slam right into her,their skin slick with sweat. Sara's hazel eyes were tightly shut as she completely gave in to Michael's sweet assault on her body.Her whole body was lit on fire and with every thrust of his hips she moved further Into her orgasm,sweetly pulsating around Michael.

"Michael,I'm so close!" When his free hand traveled to her clit Sara completely lost it and gave in to her mind blowing orgasm.

"You're such a fucking good girl" Michael grunted lowly,slamming into her and when he felt her clutching around him and meeting every thrust for thrust even tho she was already spent sent him overdrive and he was soon spilling his seed in her hotness,his breathing ragged.

The grip he had on her neck loosened completely and Michael lazily leaned his bulk on her,nuzzling his nose in her lavender scent. Both of them were enjoying the closeness they had and the warmth of the other felt comforting.

"Welcome home,love" ...

Hopefully u didn't cringe much Lol,anyways comment and vote
P.S- who else hates Mia,cus I do 😅