113. Good Girl

Songs: "what you need"  slowed, the weeknd,  "my tears are becoming a sea" M38 slowed

When the words left Michael's lips in a seductive whisper Sara couldn't believe them. She actually thought she was hallucinating. Yes, her husband had gone down on her many times but they had never done this and Sara felt the way her cheeks reddened up at the image in her head.Sexy indeed.

Her center was wet and warm, begging to be touched by Michael. Sara needed him so bad that it was actually physically hurting her. The desire for this man was stronger than anything she had felt before and she was now more than impatient to have Michael's gorgeous face as her seat.

"are you sure?"

her voice was small, hoarse and her throat was dry from breathing too heavily.She was unconsciously rubbing her thighs to try to get some friction between her legs while was obediently standing next to him on the big bed, her legs tucked under her booty and her hands were placed on her thighs.

"lay on the bed and bend your knees, love"

The way the pet name for her came out of Michael's mouth made Sara even more horny and turned on and she quickly complied, lying on her back and bending her long legs. She was sure there was already a wet stain on her white panties but she couldn't give a flying fuck as she watched Michael kneel next to her lower half.

His long fingers dug under the light material of her panties and ever so slowly, without breaking eye contact with Sara, her husband stripped her panties off her body and threw them somewhere in the room.
The ex doc watched Michael back away from her and laid his tall body on the mattress next to her, his head resting comfortably on the pillow.

"come here"

His wish was her command and Sara slowly, a bit nervously approached the engineer, hooking a long leg on each side of his torso. She was completely bare and sitting on his clothed erection but both of them didn't give a damn that Sara was probably staining his pants with her juices.

" You can do this. You'll see how pleasurable it will be for you, love"

Michael assured her softly, his flaming with passion eyes never leaving her copper burning ones. She was truly fascinating to look at in all her insecurity and sexiness. His blue eyes admired every curve and movement of her gorgeous body.

The golden stretch marks on the outside of her full thighs, her pale skin, even the needle marks on her hands. He loved the way her big boobies bounced a bit when she started slowly climbing higher to his face until Sara's long bended legs were next both sides of his shoulders and he was facing her dripping warmness.

Just a move higher and he would get his price. Just by smelling and looking at her Michael was getting impossibly hard and the thought of her riding his face was making his mouth water in awaiting.

Sara licked her dry reddened lips in excitement, her breathing ragged and unsteady, the beat of her heart wild as she tucked a strand of auburn hair behind her and then when both her hands were free the she gripped the head board for support,her copper eyes never leaving Michael's ocean ones.

"I love you"

She said in a breathless whisper, a nervous smile grazing her slightly sweaty face. But instead of answering her with words, Michael gently took a hold of her round ass cheeks and slowly brought her crotch down to his face, his snake like tongue giving her clit a good lick at which Sara moaned loudly, her fingers gripping the board from the pleasure.

"o, fuckk"

Another moan left her lips as her husband latched his mouth on her sensitive spot, kissing and licking and nibbling all the while holding her in place. Sara's head fell backwards, her lips formed an o and her right hand moved on top of his shaven head.