109. Suitcases?

Are you sure you don't want me to stay, love. I can throw this damned suitcase out the window right now and stay with you. What can go wrong? "

Michael jokingly asked, his hands tightly wrapped around Sara's small waist as he gazed down at her lovingly with a teasing grin. Mr. Lockwood had arranged for Michael to fly to Seattle for two days to look up the blueprints of a new building that his company is taking part in to help the construction process.

When the offer was made he had immediately refused, not wanting to leave Sara alone, even if for a short period of time. He knew the emotional trauma was still present in the air around them and the engineer was worried about his wife even tho they proceeded to go along with their normal day to day life somehow.

But Sara being the stubborn and loving woman that she was, succeeded in persuading him to go. If they continued to let that accident rule their lives, she knew they would forever live in numbness and sadness. She didn't want that for her and her husband. It was hard accepting the harsh slap of reality but she was strong and she was dealing with it.

And now, after maybe asking for the 100th time this morning if she was sure, Sara was ready to slap her husband if she heard it one more time. Although, the doc couldn't resist how cute her husband looked. All indecisive and uncertain, panicked a bit even. And those big blue eyes of his that held a million questions were looking at her so sweetly now that she instinctively locked her tiny hands around him tighter.

"you might give a person or two a concussion if you throw it, but other than that no worries."

Sara answered his statement, her tone playful and a real joyful smile danced on her  dry lips as she moved one of her hands to caress his clean shaven cheek. It felt so good to be smiling again, to actually feel something other than the pure grief that slowly but surely eats you alive. And it felt good to be around people too.

She had been back at the dog helping centre for a week now and unlike Sara had thought it would depress her even more, being around so many positive people and doggos had actually improved her mental health a bit. Slowly, bit by bit the couple was putting their life together and it honestly felt so refreshing, a little painful but still great.

"now, lover boy, get your ass on the plane before I do it myself"

Sara tried to sound commanding but his puppy eyes and broad smile were leaving her into a soft puddle of giddiness.God,how much she loved this man. No words would even describe what Sara Scofield felt for him. Ever.

Instead of answering her, Michael leaned down and connected their lips together tenderly, allowing himself to savour the taste of her sweetness. And Sara sliding her tongue in his mouth surprised him greatly, but the engineer felt great as his lips molded with hers so perfectly.

It had been over a month since they had fucked or touched each other in a sexual way and the way Sara was sliding her palms up and down his clothed chest accompanied by her sinfully naughty tongue were doing things to him which he was sure she could feel because of their closeness.

It had been such a long time since they had let something more than a peck on the lips go on between them and the way they were kissing so sensually now was making both Michael and Sara aroused. If the surcamstances were different, the engineer would of already had his wife pinned to the door as he fucked her.

When air was absolutely needed they slowly parted and the way they were both breathing heavily or the way their pupils were dilated beyond limits was a clear sign they wanted each other.

Sara slowly untangled herself from her husband's warm embrace, feeling the tingles run all over her body and the throbbing of her clit was driving her crazy with need for this handsome man but they both knew now was not the time. Michael had to be at the airport at 8 and knowing the never ending traffic in NY Sara knew he had to go so he wouldn't be late.

"call me when you touch down, yea?"

She asked lowly, her sexual frustration taking its toll on her. The air was filled with tension that begged to be relieved with a good hard fuck and the playful atmosphere was lost. All Sara could think of was latching herself on Michael and having sex with him, but instead she gave him a gentle kiss on the cheek and opened the front door for her husband.

Michael smiled at her and gave her forehead a quick kiss, his small silver suitcase placed in front of his private area so the people outside wouldn't see how crazy his sexy wife drove him.She succeeded in turning him on without even trying.

" will"

I'm sorry this chap is short guys, I'll try to deliver the next chap soon ❤️