13. You Hate Flowers

Continuation to chapter 12

"Michael,buddy,come on in,don't stay at the door" Dylan snapped Michael and Sara from their thoughts with his cheery voice and they both turned to face him,but the comfort of staying close to each other wouldn't allow them to move

"Good evening" Michael greeted him politely in his deep lacy voice and glanced at Sara who's head was down and she went to Dylan's side and they headed to the living room together.He didn't even notice the damn bouquet.

Michael of course trailed slightly behind them and that gave him the perfect opportunity to stare as Sara swayed her rounded behind.But he had to compose himself quickly when they entered the living room where there were seated a woman and a man he didn't know.

"Oh,my.What a beautiful bouquet!" Katie exclaimed with a wide smile when her eyes settled on the big bouquet of red roses.Then her eyes moved to the eye candy that was standing next to Sara and Dylan.

"Mike is a gentleman" Dyl praised him,finally catching up with his colleague's gesture.He looked at Michael and winked at him and the other engineer gave him a small,reserved smile.

"Good evening,I'm Michael Scofield" he introduced himself to Katie and Henry and extended his long tattooed arm for theirs to shake.The only reason why he agreed to come there was standing a few feet away from him,pouring a glass of wine he could only assume was for him.

"If i knew there would be another lady here I would have bought two bouquets" the engineer said charmingly and gave Katie a beaming smile.His eyes glanced at Sara,challenge clear in his gray orbs.Katie of course blushed.Michael knew he was irresistible to any woman.

The whole Michael interacting with Katie scene made Sara stirr for no reason.And not in a good way.For the first time she realized that she loved the attention Michael gave her and if it was not centered on her she felt jealous.Of course she would never admit that.

'He is not yours,don't act like a kid Sara' she scolded herself in her head but it bugged her

'He's not yours' the thought made her heart throb with...sorrow maybe.No!Concentrate, Tancredi.

"I'm Katie and this is my husband Henry" Katie introduced them with a smile

"Okay,the steak is ready,I hope you are all hungry" Sara spoke before any further interaction could follow and with a smile she hoped wouldnt appear nervous,went to the kitchen to put in plates their meal.

"Sara,what the hell girlie" Katie appeared by her side seconds later,scaring Sara and she almost dropped the plates she was about to leave at the counter.

"Oh,good god woman,you wanna give me a heart attack or something?" She asked playfully with a hand to her chest and casted a glance over the table with the three men that were conversing.

"Sorry,now tell me are all Dylan's coworkers that HOT" Katie almost yelled the last word and Sara quickly shushed her,her wide hazel eyes staring at her friend in amusement and panic.But it was hard not to laugh at her friend's reaction.

"First, I don't know and don't care" she began In a playful but stern voice "and second, as far as I remember you are happily married to this man right here" she pointed to Henry with a smirk,but couldn't help the little bit of jealousy that coursed thru her.But what could she say.Michael was sexy and women probably drooled all over him.

And Katie being Katie,immediately noted her friend's flushed expression.She also noticed the way eye candy aka Michael and Sara were looking at each other or the caress with which Sara put the bloody roses in a vase...and Sara hated flowers.Hmmm.

Wish I Had Time For Complicated जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें