51. Vanilla?

*Edit made by me*

"I don't wanna see you smile
I want you in the morning
Before you go performing

Tell me something I don't know
And lead me to the place where no one ever goes
Let me go under your skin
Let me find the demons that drive those heavenly limbs

You know you're beautiful
But that ain't half the gold treasure in your soul what you got 'cause I want it all
With your fingers in my mouth, I fail to see your faults
So please don't let me fall"

Yoke Lore"beige"

"Vanilla?" Sara lifted a playful brow as she watched Michael toss a box of vanilla ice cream into the cart.After their wonderful adventure in the aquarium they had decided to do some grocery shopping and go home and cook themselves a meal.

So far the day had been amazing for both of them.Sara's laugh was real and contagious and she had so much fun with Michael.She had finally got a taste of what it was to really live with him.And it was a feeling she didn't want to part with.For her dislike,the day was ending faster that she wanted it to and it was now around 6 in the early evening.

Dylan had called her once but Sara hang up and when Michael went to buy their burgers at lunch, she quickly had texted him,telling him she had been sleeping and that's why she hadn't answered.The doc just hoped he wouldn't text or call again,because she wasn't ready for another fight with Michael.

She tried to push the reminder that with the upcoming Monday,her two days off the hospital and with Michael were ending and Dylan was coming home.

Deciding not to dwell on these negative thoughts,she brought herself back to reality just in time to see Michael grinning at her and went to the freezer to grab a chocolate box as well.

"You don't seem like a vanilla type of guy,love" Sara continued to tease him,trying to return the positivity in her again,but just seeing Michael was enough to make her happy anyways.

"I'm not all rough patches, baby" even tho him calling her love was superior, something about him saying baby made her giddy and flushed like a little child.

"Of course you're not" a soft smile grazed her lips and she leaned in to give him a soft kiss and just as they parted and were about to go pay and leave,the couple heard a female voice calling for Michael.

His icy orbs immediately striked to the way the sound came from and when he saw the person calling for him a big grin broke on his handsome face.

Sara watched in confusion as a short,dark haired woman with chocolate eyes and genuine smile joined them and...and hugged Michael.What?!

The doc couldn't help but feel the instant prickle on her skin and the jealousy course thru her veins as she watched the woman embrace her lover.

"Maria" Mike greeted her when they parted,still smiling at the unexpected but pleasant meet.

"How are you,Mike?" The woman's grin was genuine and Sara's annoyance and curiosity increased within the second.Who the hell was that?