86. French Kissing Expert

Song : " should have known better" Sufjan Stevens.

"I'm light as a feather
I'm bright as the Oregon breeze
My black shroud
Frightened by my feelings
I only want to be a relief

No, I'm not a go-getter
The demon had a spell on me
My black shroud
Captain of my feelings
The only thing I want to believe"

"She seems to like the sand"

Michael commented,a soft laugh escaping his lips as he watched Blue run ahead of him and Sara and despite the probably freezing sand,she laid on her back,twirling happily in it.Maybe it was her first time seeing the beach.

"It's wonderful to see her this energetic"

Sara answered as she removed her hair from her sticky from the lip balm lips and concentrated on Blue as the doggo got up and went off into a full sprint along the coast before turning back to Michael and Sara.And when her paws touched the cold water and she gerked away they both couldn't stop chuckling.

When they brought her into Sara's house a week and a half ago,the doc had thought that the doggo would need a bit time to warm up to her and Mike,but Blue proved her wrong when she followed Sara to her bedroom instead of laying in her own the first night that she arrived.Sara had smiled at her,petting the doggo' head and let her sleep in the bed with her.And let's just say the dog bed Michael bought hadn't been put to use.

Whenever Sara went,Blue was always right behind her and the animal stole Sara's heart so quickly.When she wasn't at work,her and Mike were almost constantly with her.She'd lay down with them on the couch while they watched movies or one of them read a book to the other.She was with them when they ate,throwing them the puppy eyes and neither was able to resist not giving her from their food.She even followed whoever went to use the bathroom and waited until their were done.

And as the Saturday rolled,the couple decided it would be good to have a stroll along the beach with Blue so she could get a little bit more used to her surroundings.The coast didn't have much people around either since the December wind was almost unforgiving and the sky was painted in a sad gray.A complete contrast to the happy euphoric feeling the couple felt.Everything was so fucking perfect that it seemed unreal.

But when Michael squeezed Sara's gloved hand with his lightly and they smiled at each other,she was brought back to the wonderful reality that she was living in.She almost forgot her life was hell almost 2 months ago.

"I think Blue's quite fond of you" Michael elbowed Sara's side slightly,the grin spreading on his reddened from the cold cheeks and Sara's giggles filled his ears contently

"She just could sense how amazing I am"

Sara replied in a sarcastic tone,followed by her sweet laugh and Michael couldn't help but be mesmerized by the way Blue came up to Sara with her tail wiggling wildly as she waited for the doc to throw the greenish tennis ball to her

"You are amazing" Michael mumbled under his breath,as if he was in a trance and watched Sara pull her palm away from his to run along with Blue,her laughter and the doggo's barks music to his ears.

"You know imma get jealous if she keeps stealing all your attention" Michael said loudly when he caught up with panting Sara and circling around her Blue,a smug grin on his handsome face.